Elk
Contributors to this thread:
ColoBull 10-Apr-18
Treeline 10-Apr-18
ColoBull 10-Apr-18
Treeline 10-Apr-18
ColoBull 10-Apr-18
10-Apr-18
'Hoping to head to NW Colo for a week or so in the next month or two - mostly to re-familiarize & poke around a little. How's the snowpack? We're seeing 70's on the front range, maybe 80's on Thursday.

10-Apr-18
Was up fishing the Green a couple of weeks ago. Not much snow, but the roads are really messy if you head off the pavement. Might still be a little bit in shaded places on Douglas Mountain, but you can probably get around any drifts or drive thru them.

10-Apr-18
Thanks Tavis. 'Restarted this on the Colorado forum, hoping for local input, although SW Wyo guys are in the mix.

10-Apr-18
Bob, there will likely be a lot of shed hunters running around up there when it opens up in May. Saw plenty of deer in CO and UT. They will likely be migrating out pretty soon. Way too many horses all over up there!

10-Apr-18
'Hope they don't find my stash ( Just kidding!!!) I'll watch out for them - thanks for the warning. The horses were less troublesome back when I worked up there. I saw them maybe every 3-4 trips up Irish Canyon. A co-worker's wife was fool enough to try and approach them one time. She got lucky & survived (unscathed).

• Sitka Gear