steve 19-Oct-18
Passthrough 19-Oct-18
Passthrough 19-Oct-18
Deerjesus 19-Oct-18
SixLomaz 19-Oct-18
Bou'bound 20-Oct-18
19-Oct-18
6:02 AM LIVE from Ct*
Left my climber in the same tree. Heading back in now. Later start than I would like but its a short drive and short walk. Ate tacoes last night so the all natural grunt call will be going on all morning.

19-Oct-18
Keep in it green..lol GL Bud!!!..33* no wind on the western side and I gotta work!!

19-Oct-18
Good luck!

19-Oct-18
GL. Heading to Maine with my wife. Tomorrow will also be a great morning to be out with small game opening up.

19-Oct-18
Get em bud !!

19-Oct-18
Well I walked in circles for 5 min. Finally found my climber. I am in a white oak next to a small pine. I tucked the stand into the pine. It was a good camouflage job. Something is walking in the swamp ahead of me. Lets put the call can to the test once i can see my pins.

19-Oct-18
Gl pass didn’t go this morning motivation is not good right now I guess usually I’d have gone sick or not but just didn’t feel like it gonna try different spot this afternoon maybe

19-Oct-18
Maybe???

19-Oct-18
Get out there HS! Try different spots. Im at that point myself. Cant kill them from the couch. Reacquired some private land last night. May sit it Sunday a.m.. so I did a can bleat earlier. What ever was in the swamp headed back my way but held up where I couldnt see it. Never came out.

19-Oct-18
Good luck out here. I'm going all next week.

19-Oct-18
The two bucks I saw last night were sparing might want to try some light horns, good luck .Steve

19-Oct-18
I left antlers home today. Tried rattling yesterday. Im going to give it until 10. Then I may go knock on a few doors see if I can aquire more private land.

19-Oct-18
Well someones dog just came running by. Owner was sreaming at it to come back. Dog flew back by. Wonderful. Im starting to pack up. done for the day.

19-Oct-18
Lol!!! That sux,,,, happen to me many times on state land

19-Oct-18
Go west ... wide open wilderness.

20-Oct-18
get em nixt time

• Sitka Gear