Bou'bound 18-Nov-18
SixLomaz 18-Nov-18
TSAhunts 20-Nov-18
TSAhunts 20-Nov-18
Bou'bound 21-Nov-18
TSAhunts 23-Nov-18
17-Nov-18
1:23 PM LIVE from Ma*
Trying my first ‘mobile hunt’. Say this spitmall morning and didn’t see anything. Had action here Monday. Good Buck in the am that winded me at 40 yards and a doe at dusk. Took a little break and now I’m back out through the evening. Dragged estrus ‘the long way’ in across a few runs. Hoping something will follow. Winds right, nice and quiet.

17-Nov-18

TSAhunts 's embedded Photo
TSAhunts 's embedded Photo

18-Nov-18
how did the first try go? any action

18-Nov-18
Legend has it he is still hanging in waiting for the next election cycle ...

20-Nov-18
Hey - sorry. Haha. No luck the other night. Shot a doe with xbow in CT tonight though. Little before dark she came in present quartering away at 20 yards. Looked like I hit her lungs/heart. She kicked super heart and took off sprinting, tail down. Searched and found NO blood NO hair...... I was using these monster expandable broadheads for the first time. I’m hoping the broadhead got hung up inside and that’s why she didn’t bleed. Keeping my fingers crossed that she laid down. Doing a grid search in the am.

20-Nov-18
Hey - sorry. Haha. No luck the other night. Shot a doe with xbow in CT tonight though. Little before dark she came in present quartering away at 20 yards. Looked like I hit her lungs/heart. She kicked super heart and took off sprinting, tail down. Searched and found NO blood NO hair...... I was using these monster expandable broadheads for the first time. I’m hoping the broadhead got hung up inside and that’s why she didn’t bleed. Keeping my fingers crossed that she laid down. Doing a grid search in the am.

21-Nov-18
Find her..

23-Nov-18
Nope - looked from 9am till dark. Was in tiny bits blood for a while. But nothing.

• Sitka Gear