Yodameister 27-Oct-20
Yodameister 27-Oct-20
Bou'bound 28-Oct-20
Yodameister 29-Oct-20
Yodameister 29-Oct-20
Bou'bound 29-Oct-20
27-Oct-20
5:32 PM LIVE from PA*
I was able to make it out for the last two hours of daylight. Every day holds more promise. It’s going to start picking up soon and hopefully I’m in the right place when it does. 54 and light westerly wind. Not perfect conditions but it’s the right time of year ... stay tuned

27-Oct-20
Consider us all tuned.........

27-Oct-20
Down and out. Nothing but squirrels moving near me

27-Oct-20
9:28 PM LIVE from PA*
I was able to make it out for the last two hours of daylight. Every day holds more promise. It’s going to start picking up soon and hopefully I’m in the right place when it does. 54 and light westerly wind. Not perfect conditions but it’s the right time of year ... stay tuned

28-Oct-20
Ok we will tune out now. Good luck next time. Thanks for sharing

29-Oct-20
8:08 AM LIVE from PA*

29-Oct-20
I believe the poor cell phone service is to blame for the triple post. I’ll be taking my son out with the crossbow tomorrow evening and I’ll be out Saturday morning for sure and probably the evening.

29-Oct-20
Be sure to keep us updated

• Sitka Gear