Whitetail Deer
Contributors to this thread:
CTwildturkey2 31-Oct-20
soapdish 31-Oct-20
CTwildturkey2 31-Oct-20
soapdish 31-Oct-20
31-Oct-20
4:00 PM LIVE from Ct*
Got into my stand a little late than I wanted this morning. At 7 I hit the rattle bag lightly and at 7:10 had an 8 pointer come into 69yards and stand there just looking for deer. 5 minutes later he started to head away so I grunted and he turned right around but stopped in the exact same spot he did before. He finally moved off and when he got out of site I hit the doe bleat. He didn’t come back but I did get another deer to come in looking and stop about 60 yards below me. Couldn’t get a good look at it but I think it was a small buck. About 5 minutes later I heard more footsteps coming from the same direction as the second deer. Finally saw legs but this time it was another hunter. The deer never spooked. I stopped the hunter in hopes the the deer would be curious but no luck. About 5 minutes later the deer started to head back where it came from and I was hoping the other hunter would have an opportunity for a shot but I don’t think he ever saw it. Hung around till 10 then worked my way out. I’m out for an evening hunt at a different piece of property but not feeling this spot. Hoping just to see something now.

31-Oct-20
Good luck

31-Oct-20
Down to the last 20 minutes. Not looking good.

31-Oct-20
I had a doe walk by my camera 20 minutes ago. Still time

• Sitka Gear