2Wild Bill 06-Apr-24
drycreek 06-Apr-24
Paul@thefort 07-Apr-24
WV Mountaineer 07-Apr-24
Coop 07-Apr-24
04-Apr-24

itshot's Link

04-Apr-24
Just watched a little of film, really good documentary... finish watching tomorrow, thanks for sharing. scentman

05-Apr-24

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
This is my 50th tom turkey with the bow
Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
This is my 50th tom turkey with the bow
Well worth watching. I just watched all of this video and was impressed by its content, its history, and the dedicated people that made it possible. I understand the excitement of straining ones ears to hear that far away gobble and sometimes not hearing it at all but just hoping, just hoping the sound of the tom's gobble would break the silence.

As a 84 year old turkey hunter I can really relate to the gentlemen in the video, and I might not be the oldest turkey hunter, but I understand it all and last Tuesday the silence was broken and this tom appeared at 10 yards, I released the arrow. I am hoping for another year in the turkey woods and to just hear one more gobble, maybe two. My best, Paul

05-Apr-24
Paul, that's awesome!

05-Apr-24
That was an awesome documentary. Probably one of the best I’ve seen, but I am turkey junky!!

Paul you hear it a lot on here, but I hope I can be just like you when I grow up!

05-Apr-24
I hope y’all have read Tenth Legion by Colonel Tom I read part of it just about every year at this time.Headed to our turkey woods in Tennessee today I’m 77 and I’m just as pumped as I was many moons ago.Paul congrats on your hunt you are indeed a great inspiration.Good luck all Lewis

05-Apr-24
I can still feel how my heart pounded at my first Tom back in 1983... exact same pounding from last season's Tom. Funny how you can enter the turkey wood's with so much on your mind, after the first gobble it all goes away, and if you have one drapped over your shoulder leaving the woods... well that high lasts for days ;0) scentman

05-Apr-24
Watched it last night. Great story and history. Every turkey hunter should watch!

05-Apr-24
Pretty Cool

05-Apr-24
Great documentary! Also loved Paul’s words!

05-Apr-24
Nice work Paul!!

05-Apr-24
That was fantastic!! Growing up in the south I remember some old time turkey hunters .

One year late season may In Ga. I run into this man one morning. He had been just clucking once ever 15 mins or so since daylight. About 10 am Boom. I walk up there to see . I said wow you got one . Yep. Was that you just clucking? Yep. Patience kills turkeys Son.

Will never forget That encounter !!Hunt

06-Apr-24
Nice work Paul!!

06-Apr-24
I was enjoying some bollywood archery in Baahoubali.

Nice tom, Paul. Make sure that gets to the undertaker, you're looking happy there.

06-Apr-24
Paul, you just keep getting it done ! I’m hoping and praying for many more years for you to be an ambassador for bowhunting !

07-Apr-24
Well, thanks for the kind comments and if I can encourage you all to keep strong physically and mentally, that is good.

07-Apr-24
Awesome stuff. I filled out an application once for mossy oak. Maybe should have looked into it further.

07-Apr-24
Great video. Thanks for sharing!

• Sitka Gear