walking buffalo 14-Apr-24
Missouribreaks 14-Apr-24
walking buffalo 14-Apr-24
Mike Ukrainetz 14-Apr-24
Missouribreaks 14-Apr-24
Thornton 14-Apr-24
spike buck 14-Apr-24
12-Apr-24
For anyone watching TV in Canada, turn to CBC News "The National", as they are accusing hunters of orphaning Black Bear cubs. Their news flash said "16 bear Cubs orphaned by hunters". Never gave much info on where or how. 10:30 or so tonight. I myself will tape it.

12-Apr-24
Just before Spring hunt they start their campaign. Will be on between 10:30 pm to 11:00 tonight. It will be on again between 11:35 -12:00 midnight.

12-Apr-24

12-Apr-24

12-Apr-24
They advertised that hunters were hunting sows for the sake of collecting bear cubs to sell. Never said where or how till segment started. Turned out it was bears from asia... Hunters do not shoot illegal Bears, Poachers shoot illegal Bears. But they had to use the word "Hunters".

13-Apr-24
But when it's convenient, they'll trot out the old argument that, "well you can't judge people from other cultures by our standards!"

Maybe they could look at how dogs are treated in Asia next...

13-Apr-24
More lies from the left wing nuts, a lot of people don’t watch CBC after the Covid scam but there’s still lots that watch they think the CBC is the Gospel truth.

13-Apr-24
Are not poachers simply hunters hunting illegally ? I never quite understand the logic that poachers are not hunters.

13-Apr-24
Agree. It is a subset of a diverse population. are dui offenders not drivers. Are child abusers who teach not teachers. Are ceo who embezzle not businessmen. Are pharmacists who deal drugs not pharmacists. are electricians who don’t follow building codes not electricians.

13-Apr-24
"Are not poachers simply hunters hunting illegally ? I never quite understand the logic that poachers are not hunters."

I would think poachers ARE hunters hunting illegally. But, maybe, some people feel poachers stop being hunters as soon as they cross that line into poaching, dunno. It's as odd as the people who say crossbow hunters are not bow hunters but rather they're gun hunters because crossbows should be called crossguns therefore they are not crossbow hunters but rather crossgun hunters. All semantics, and all stupid.

13-Apr-24
CBS has always been anti-hunting. Anyone remember Dan Rather and his phony "Guns Of Autumn"? They don't bother to do diligent research finding out where the story originates or care if it is true just make "News". More lefty BS from the big 3 propaganda news media.

13-Apr-24
Take uncle Ted for instance. He has had a few lapses in judgment, but I think most consider him a hunter. In fact, some here clearly idolize him. It is easy for me to see why non hunting voters and the media cannot make the distinction.

13-Apr-24
In my opinion, for the true hunter, it is alot more than just the killing of an animal. For the poacher, it is ALL about the killing of an animal.

13-Apr-24
I don't believe the non hunting voter, or the liberal media can make that distinction. I even struggle as most illegal harvests ( generally considered poaching ) are actually done by guys who have purchased a hunting license at some point in their career.

13-Apr-24
If there is no Bear hunting season in Lagos, where this took part, then I would think they are poachers trying to make a buck. Just some thugs with a gun. Point of CBC calling them hunters was a tactic to bring to the tv and get outraged at the hunters. But some of you make a fair point.

14-Apr-24
"Are not poachers simply hunters hunting illegally ? I never quite understand the logic that poachers are not hunters."

You're trying too hard....

Do you call shoplifters "illegal shoppers". or bank robbers, "illegal bankers"?

14-Apr-24
No, but a shoplifter is most certainly a shopper.

14-Apr-24
Some rocks are not worth hammering....

14-Apr-24
Missouribreaks, have you been chatting with bigeasygator lately?

When a news article is done on illegal hunting, the hunter should now be called a poacher, he is no longer just a hunter, a distinction needs to be made to not disparage legal hunting.

When a shopper steals something while shopping they are now a shoplifter, not just a shopper.

That is why the poacher and shoplifter words exist, it’s part of the use of the English language to distinguish legal activity from illegal.

Leftist outlets like CBC love to blend illegal and legal activities together to cause confusion and help destroy the Western world. It’s part of their Marxist agenda, same as bigeasy on bowsite.

14-Apr-24
Is uncle Ted no longer a hunter?

14-Apr-24
It probably does happen, just like the guys on here that brag about killing does with fawns.

14-Apr-24
If uncle Ted is hunting and takes a legal animal then he's a hunter .. once he takes an illegal animal then he's a poacher. As simple as that!!

• Sitka Gear