onX Maps

2011 Hoyt Carbon Element

Detailed Description and Photos:

Gman's embedded Photo

Bow was originally purchased with 65 lbs limbs and 27" DL but was adjusted to 28" for a better fit. I also purchased 60 lbs replacement limbs for the bow. 28" draw length 60 lbs limbs Fuel Cam and 1/2 Cams XR-2D-BR modules Accessories: - QAD Ultra-rest in custom Hoyt color (same bronze color as the Carbon Element accessories) - 5 pin 0.19" Diameter Sword Apex 3rd plane sight with light kit - (note the red and yellow electrical tape are just visual markers for me when sliding the sight bar into the holder in the dark, so I wouldn't position it wrong and have my distances be off when I got a shot at a deer). This can be easily removed. The bow is in fantastic shape. There is a little wear of the camo finish on the front of the grip which is pretty typical for Hoyts (at least in my experience). I originally bought this bow after a right shoulder injury in an attempt to lighten the weight so I could hold the bow more steady. This didn't work and my last ditch attempt was to switch out the 65 lbs limbs for 60 lbs to lower the draw weight. Still didn't help, so I've had to switch to a LH rig. Since I'm left eye dominant, I'm actually now shooting as I should have just started out as. I have invested over $1,500 in this bow and that doesn't include the original 65 lbs limbs (Sorry these got sold on ebay already). My lost is your gain. The bow is a sweet, lightweight shooter. It kills me to get rid of it, but I need to go LH. Sadly, I can't get a new riser from Hoyt otherwise, I would keep it. My loss is your gain. $600 OBO No trades Serious inquiries only.

Make: Hoyt
Price: $600.00
Category: Compound Bows
Condition: EXCELLENT
HAND RH
Bow Weight 60 lbs
Draw Length 28"
Contact Seller: Gman - email at [email protected]
OR Send Seller a Bowsite.com Private Message Gman
Seller's State: Ohio
Submitted: 13-Aug-16

AD OWNER ONLY