Moultrie Mobile

2015 PSE Source HD, RH, 50-70#, 25.5-31.5"

Detailed Description and Photos:

goshawk's embedded Photo

PSE Source HD (Pro Series bow) in excellent/like new condition with Alpine Whisperflite dropaway rest and string loop. (The cheap, old Archers Choice sight in the pic is not included.) Highly efficient, quiet and smooth (but still fast, rated 335 fps) X-force limb and hybrid cam system. 33" axle-to-axle. 7" brace height. Right-handed and super-adjustable. 50 - 70 lb draw weight and 25.5" - 31.5" draw length, without a bow press. Less than 150 shots. Original string and cables, and they still look new. I shot the bow only indoors with my heavy (600 gr) aluminum arrows. In other words, it has not been hunted with and has not shot a million super lightweight arrows for 3D (which can be hard on bows.) No scratches, dents, dings.. It's had a very easy life. Price includes shipping to your location in the contiguous 48 states. Money order, cashiers check and personal check are all OK with me (but there would be a shipping hold until personal check clears.) Contact info: [email protected] or text 952.454.2134 Thanks for looking!

Make: PSE
Price: $425.00
Category: Compound Bows
Condition: EXCELLENT
HAND RH
Bow Weight 70 lbs
Draw Length 31"
Contact Seller: goshawk - email at [email protected]
OR Send Seller a Bowsite.com Private Message goshawk
Seller's State: Wisconsin
Submitted: 25-Nov-16

AD OWNER ONLY