Mathews Inc.

Moose hunt Newfoundland - October 15th to 21st 2017

Detailed Description and Photos:

Hello fellow hunters. I booked a bull moose hunt with Island Safaris in Newfoundland, for October 15th to 21st, 2017. The bull moose can be hunted with a bow or gun depending on the opportunity and your preference. I planned and researched this hunting trip for almost a year and it pains me to pull the plug. Unfortunately, due to work and personal related reasons I am not able to go hunting as planned and promised. I am looking for someone interested to take my place. I have already sent Island Safaris a $3000 down payment. I also booked a round trip, overnight with cabin, ferry crossing from New Brunswick to Newfoundland with Marine Atlantic Canada. I usually do not take my word back, but in this case I have no choice given my personal situation on the ground today. I have contacted the outfitter and I am awaiting his response. Meanwhile I am searching for a hunter willing to take my place. If you are interested please PM me. I can provide a wealth of details, gathered over time thru research, to answer all your questions. Thank you for your understanding and help.

Make: Island Safaris - NL
Price: $4,655.00
Category:
Condition: EXCELLENT
Contact Seller: SixLomaz - email at [email protected]
OR Send Seller a Bowsite.com Private Message SixLomaz
Seller's State: Connecticut
Submitted: 17-Jun-17

AD OWNER ONLY

RETURN TO CLASSIFIEDS
  • Sitka Gear