Sitka Gear

Excalibur Matrix 380 Blackout crossbow with hard case

Detailed Description and Photos:

SixLomaz's embedded Photo

I have listed for your consideration an Excalibur Matrix 380 Blackout ready for hunting out of the box. This crossbow comes equipped with a custom 2 stage TriggerTech trigger and lever, TactZone illuminated (red / green) scope, quiver with mount, 4 arrows with fixed blade broadheads (2 Excalibur Diablo with 150 grain Bolt Cutter broadheads and 2 Black Eagle Executioner with 150 grain WASP Hammer broadheads), anti dry fire - ADF - system and scope mount. The crossbow has the Matrix String Noise Suppression System heavy duty rubber bumpers and vibration dampeners for stirrup and limbs. Included you have the Excalibur cocking rope and stringer. The crossbow string is NEW as it has less than 10 shots (for calibration) and was purchased in January 2018 from 60X Custom Strings. The crossbow and accessories are safely stored in a Plano Pillarlock hard case. Velocity - 380 FPS Cocking Effort - 130 lbs Draw Weight - 260 lbs Mass Weight - 5.9 lbs Arrow Length - 18 inches Arrow Weight - min 350 grains Stock Type - Ergo-Grip The price is negotiable but please do not make low-ball offers. Please take a look at the picture (I have more pictures) and if you have any questions ask before buying. Shipping will be paid by the buyer and I prefer local pickup.

Make: Excalibur
Price: $900.00
Category: Compound Bows
Condition: EXCELLENT
HAND RH
Bow Weight 9 lbs
Draw Length 18"
Contact Seller: SixLomaz - email at [email protected]
OR Send Seller a Bowsite.com Private Message SixLomaz
Seller's State: Connecticut
Submitted: 30-Jul-18

AD OWNER ONLY