Sitka Gear

Kifaru 5200 W/Extras

Detailed Description and Photos:

Kifaru KU 5200 w/Extras.. The pack is the KU 5200 I have both sets of stays "carbon fiber & aluminum in 24 length". The waist is the Medium size. I have a 32" waist and had it pulled down almost to the bottom so It would fit a much larger person if needed. I also have These Items I'm willing to sell with the pack. " 1 Kifaru E&E, 2 Meat bags,1 Med Stuff sack, 1 large 3 string stuff sack". Here is my price list for each item... Would like to sell all this together but if not at least the pack and the E&E. Pack with both sets of stays = $500 E&E = $80 2 meat bags= $18.00 Med Stuff sack= $30.00 3 String Large Stuff sack= $30.00 If you have any questions feel free to ask, Casey The only Issue I had with the pack was the top lid buckles, I had attached my Grab-it to the wrong ones and doing so pulled the stitching a little loose While carrying my bow on back. Kifaru is going to fix the problem for me I just o sent it back for restitching, that's the only problem I had with the pack. Contact me via p.m., email or call anytime with questions (903) 241-6216, Casey

Make: Kifaru
Price: $500.00
Category:
Condition: EXCELLENT
Contact Seller: Aggieland - email at [email protected]
OR Send Seller a Bowsite.com Private Message Aggieland
Seller's State:
Submitted: 16-Nov-11

AD OWNER ONLY

RETURN TO CLASSIFIEDS
  • Sitka Gear