Mathews Inc.

Hammock quilts/insulation

Detailed Description and Photos:

mjprohoroff's embedded Photo

Harley Davidson special Jacks R Better top quilt. No stuff or storage sack. 24.8 oz on my scale. About 35* rating. I bought this quilt used so I'm not sure how much use it's had, but it is in very good shape. I used it 4 nights, always with base layers and socks. I emailed Jack at JRB before I bought it to verify the special run and and this was his reply: "Yes, we made them. About 35 sounds right. They are 86” long by 61” wide. They have a 1” baffle, they’re filled with 750 or 800 FP down (don’t remember), and weigh about 1.5 lbs. Regards, Jack Myers Jacks ‘R’ Better LLC 328 Old York Hampton Hwy, Ste C Yorktown, Virginia 23692 (800) 595-0413 www.jacksrbetter.com Asking $150 shipped ************************************************** ************ Green JAcks R Better Katahdin top quilt. Awesome quilt for larger person, or even 2 smaller people. Weighs 40oz on my scale. Not sure on rating, but I have used it in mid 20s and was almost too warm, so maybe 10*? It does have a tab at each corner to attach suspension to use as an underquilt. It is in perfect condition, like new. Used twice as top quilt and twice as underquilt (all 4 were dry, cold conditions). Stored uncompressed. Delivery date May 2012 on tag. Here is the discription from JRB website: The JRB Family of Large Quilts are outdoor/indoor multiple use quilts filled with high quality goose down. Each includes a draw string on each end and omni-tape sewn the full length of each 85? side enabling forming a full sleeping bag. At 85” x 61” they are huge yet weigh between 30 and 36 ounces, depending on the model. The Katahdin is a winter quilt, baffled to 3 inches and over stuffed to achieve 3.5 inches of loft. It packs to 8 inches in diameter by 11 inches tall and is a soft package that will mold around other items in your pack. New these are $349 plus shipping/tax. I'm asking $300 shipped. ************************************************** ************ Older, down, North Face blue kazoo converted into top quilt (most of zipper and hood removed). This was my 1st top quilt and has seen some mileage. 2 good patch jobs (see pics) was rated at 15*, still seems about right. 20" of zipper remain. 600+ FP, about 75" long, 57" wide at shoulders. Closed and tight foot box. Total weight in stuff sack 34.65 oz. asking $100 shipped ************************************************** ************ Like new Z-liner for a Clark NX-250. I tried it a couple times for practice hangs in the back yard. I can text/email pics on request. New $189 + shipping. I'd like $150 shipped inconus. ************************************************** ************ Older Hennesy Hammock. No rain fly, just the hammock. Bottom entry, in good used condition with stuff sack. 1 LB 11 oz on my scale. $65 shipped. ****************************************************************** PayPal only All quilts are well cared for and from a non-smoking and pet free home. Any questions, just ask. I will happily email pics of all items if interested.

Make: Clark, Jacks R Better, North Face, HH
Price: $65.00
Category:
Condition: EXCELLENT
Contact Seller: mjprohoroff - email at [email protected]
OR Send Seller a Bowsite.com Private Message mjprohoroff
Seller's State:
Submitted: 03-Nov-13

AD OWNER ONLY

RETURN TO CLASSIFIEDS
  • Sitka Gear