Sitka Gear

HTM INLINE RELEASE FOR SALE

Detailed Description and Photos:

Deeznutz's embedded Photo

I am selling an HTM inline release. This is my backup HTM release, which I don’t use as I have had no problems with my main HTM. I used it for a few months and it is in great shape. This release gives the shooter the stability of a back tension release, while still being index released. It has a few different configurations and ways of using that are pretty slick. This is the release that Jim Burnworth uses. They are hard to find so If you’ve wanted to try one without sending full boat, nows your chance. The only flaw is the scratches where the head meets the clasp, which is inevitable if you use the release. I am selling it for $90 TYD, retail on the release is $140. Manufacturer description. This release is designed to shrink your groups. 1. We put the trigger in line with the hook which is in line with the string which enables you to pull straight back with no deflection. 2. The hook itself is designed with relief on the tip of the hook 360 degrees so when the release goes off there will be no interference with the loop. Call, Text or email any questions or offers. I have it up on multiple sites and email or text is the fastest way to get me. [email protected] or 720.560.3644

Make: HTM INLINE RELEASE FOR SALE
Price: $90.00
Category: Other Hunting Gear
Condition: GOOD
Contact Seller: Deeznutz - email at [email protected]
OR Send Seller a Bowsite.com Private Message Deeznutz
Seller's State:
Submitted: 09-Nov-13

AD OWNER ONLY

RETURN TO CLASSIFIEDS
  • Sitka Gear