Sitka Gear

Mathews Creed XS, Loaded, 50-60 & 60-70 limbs!!!

Detailed Description and Photos:

Dave's embedded Photo

Like new 2014 Mathews Creed XS. Comes with torqueless grip and original Mathews grip. Mathews T3 quiver. Quiver is used but is in like new shape with a brand new foam that has never seen an arrow. Bow has dark Purple and black Vapor Trail String and Cables installed. Comes with D Loop, peep and string silencers. Bow has a camo Vapor Trail Limbdriver Pro V rest installed. Bow is Right Handed and has a 29.5 inch draw. 50-60 black tactical limbs are currently on bow. An extra set of camo 60-70 pound limbs are also included. A dozen new 250 spine Carbon Express Maxima Red bare shafts will also be included. Don't miss your chance on one of the best bows out there. Just add a sight and you'll be ready. Shipping is to con US only. Bow is for sale locally as well so I reserve the right to cancel the listing at any time. Would cost over $1600 at Pro Shop. Feel free to make offer on partial or all. Can text pics of the other accessories. Just email me with a number and I will get back to you. I have 100% positive feedback on archery talk, ebay and gunbrooker so dont hesitate to contact me (I can give you my usernames to verify). Thanks, Dave [email protected]

Make: MATHEWS
Price: $1,200.00
Category: Compound Bows
Condition: EXCELLENT
HAND RH
Bow Weight 60 lbs
Draw Length 29"
Contact Seller: Dave - email at [email protected]
OR Send Seller a Bowsite.com Private Message Dave
Seller's State:
Submitted: 22-Mar-14

AD OWNER ONLY