Moultrie Mobile

Like new Bowtech Assassin with Tons of Extras.

Detailed Description and Photos:

john.lewis1's embedded Photo

Like Brand New Bowtech Assassin with Tons of Extras that needs a good home. I held on as long as I could but a neck injury is forcing me to switch to a crossbow. I am selling my bow with all bow related stuff I have, thrown in for free. It’s a beautiful Btech Assassin currently set at 50 lbs and 27” draw. It’s wearing an RRA single pin, Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit, detachable quiver, Meta Mega peep, D-loop, and string stopper, doc.s, and Bowtech hand/shoulder strap carry case with extra pockets. The bow has been shot 50-75 times. Also included is a Hostage rest, 8 Bowtech Predator arrows ready to shoot, Quickee Quiver with tree mount bracket, 2 things of string wax, box of 100 grain practice tips, box of blazer vein replacements with fletching kit and glue, 1 black scott release, 1 youth size release, & 1 Scott release that needs some adjusting. Broadheads included “all 100 grain”: 8 Thunderhead 3 blade, 4 Grim Reaper 3 blade, 4 Rage 2 blade & practice tip, 2 G5 T-3 3 blade. $500 to your door-not a penny less. This is all you need to keep you hunting for a long time. Bow adjusts widely for draw and weight, you can google model name to see specs. Thanks for looking!

Make: Bowtech
Price: $500.00
Category: Compound Bows
Condition: EXCELLENT
HAND RH
Bow Weight 50 lbs
Draw Length 27"
Contact Seller: john.lewis1 - email at [email protected]
OR Send Seller a Bowsite.com Private Message john.lewis1
Seller's State:
Submitted: 14-Nov-14

AD OWNER ONLY