woodsy 08-Jul-09
HorseBite 08-Jul-09
BULELK1 08-Jul-09
BULELK1 15-Jul-09
Mountain Time 23-Jul-09
MntBiker 24-Jul-09
BULELK1 01-Mar-10
07-Jul-09
Does anyone have information on where the goats are at in the high Uintas east, north and south slope?

07-Jul-09

idcntryboy's embedded Photo
idcntryboy's embedded Photo
Does anyone have information on where the goats are at in the high Uintas east, north and south slope?

07-Jul-09
Congrats on the Mnt. Goat.

That is one beautiful picture.

Dave

07-Jul-09
Thanks, that is my good friend Darin and the great goat we got two years ago on the Wasatch. It is my turn this year and i'm having a hard time finding the goats in the Uintas. Do you know anyone that has hunted the Uintas north and south slope?

08-Jul-09
Go to: http://www.monstermuleys.com/

Once there click on hunting forum, then click on sheep, goats, moose and antelope.

There should be info there about your unit and several people that have hunted the High Uintas East. People are usually more happy to help out with this kind of tag.

Dave

08-Jul-09

HorseBite's embedded Photo
HorseBite's embedded Photo
This guy walked to within 8 yards of me on the south slope. This pic was taken 14 miles from the trail head. PM me if you are interesed in the location.

08-Jul-09

BULELK1's Link
Hey Kurt......

See my link and order Map 704.

This has trail numbers and Topo's do not....

I put in for this very unit for years.....

I feel comfortable saying I can give you some good 'intel' on where you can go find ya a nice Billie.

Touchbase with me after ya get the map okay...thanks

Good luck, Robb

15-Jul-09
Kurt,

If your map arrives tomorrow----Thursday----heads-up.....I am off to Wyoming 0500 in the morning thru Sunday.....

Talk at ya Monday Okay?

Good Luck, Robb

23-Jul-09
Good luck on your hunt. I am hunting the Lone Peak unit on the wasatch front and until this last weekend we've had a pretty tough time getting close to goats. I think they have moved into there summer range now.

24-Jul-09
I helped an out of state friend hunt the Uintas 4 years ago, I received some great info from the Biologist he was very willing to help when I called. I scouted hard and found some very nice goats. PM me if you want more info.

01-Mar-10
How did it all turn out?

Good luck, Robb

• Sitka Gear