ridgefire 01-Aug-10
Shiras@home 01-Aug-10
elk hunter 29-Jun-11
AZStickman 29-Jun-11
#1BEAR 29-Jun-11
THEBUGLER 01-Jul-11
Hip Shot 01-Jul-11
31-Aug-09
Does anyone have a link to Elk Bugle Ring Tones?

31-Aug-09

Les Welch's Link
here ya go

31-Aug-09
http://www.elktalkin.com/

http://wild.enature.com/ringtones/elk-bugling

edited: Looks like Les is faster on the trigger. lol

31-Aug-09
I use phonezoo.com every ringtone is free. I have a few elk bugles

28-Jul-10
Are there any good sites for elk ringtones for simple phones?

29-Jul-10
I tried for a while a year or so ago to find an elk bugle ringtone and could never find one that I could get with my service provider being the way it is (you have to get all the ringtones via the phone online/shop application).

So since the phone I have lets you record sound bites and use them as ringtones, I just recorded my own off a hunting DVD.

29-Jul-10
myxer.com

29-Jul-10
I've got one on my phone. Scares the hell out of people when it goes off. LOL.

29-Jul-10
Pm'ed ya

29-Jul-10
i got one a havent found the link since

29-Jul-10
I use this one

www.azgfd.gov/downloads/rt/elkbugle.mp3

Had it go off when I was in the Dr's office and the nurse about had a heart attack!

30-Jul-10
I know this will sound a bit dorkish but......after looking for ring tones and not finding any I used the recorder on my phone to record myself bugling and then saved it as a ring tone.

01-Aug-10
does anyone know how to make a bugle as a ringtone on a verizon lpg phone without needing to pay for it

01-Aug-10
Use phonezoo. It is free. You just have to sign up, but you never get any garbage from them. You find the one you like, send it to your phone and save it as a ringtone.

29-Jun-11
how do i get ringtone on my cell

29-Jun-11
Made my own from some recordings I did last year. The Elk were bugling around camp all night long..... I get some weird looks at the airport when my phone goes off, and every now and then I meet another Elkaholic....... Terry

29-Jun-11
I have one and have it set up only on my elk camp partners so that I know it's them that are calling. Always makes people say "What the....." when it goes off....

01-Jul-11

THEBUGLER's Link
I recorded my bugle then pulled it from sounds in the ringtone menu on my new verizon feature phone. My old phone wouldnt do it.

01-Jul-11
For lots of good wildlife ringtones for free go to kentucky department of fish and wildlife. All free, elk included.

• Sitka Gear