Shooting Both 12-Jul-11
The Rooster 12-Jul-11
The Rooster 12-Jul-11
scentman 12-Jul-11
The Rooster 12-Jul-11
seamus4 13-Jul-11
guidermd 13-Jul-11
09-Jul-11
I'm looking for a copy of this video. Either an original or a copy. This is my favorite hunting video of all time. If anybody has it, I will pay cash money for it. Whatever it's worth to you within reason.

09-Jul-11
I am a big fan of team Fitzgerald. Good luck.

09-Jul-11
I think their new stuff is terrible, but I really enjoy their old videos where they were all about hunting.

Some other favorites are: Back Strappin' Brush Bucks and Bacon, Weekend Warrior Whitetails, Passin' Through, Corn Crazed Whitetails, Grand Slammin' Small Game and Predators. Those are all excellent because those were made before Dan and Guy started thinking they were hot chit.... If anybody has any of those videos, I would be interested in obtaining copies of those also.

09-Jul-11
wow, a hunting video where they actually talked about hunting! i remember the days! now its 50 minutes of ads and hype, and 10 minutes hunting minus the high 5s. hope you find a copy:)

09-Jul-11
I have a few of the VHS originals still in the box.. corn crazed whitetails, swamp bucks bonanza, dreamin' and schemins' fight for the right, passin' through and maybe a few others. Those old movies with Dan hunting in red flannel and blue jeans, 80#- 44" ata bows are great. Things have changed !!!!

09-Jul-11
Isn't that the guy who said during a deer hunting seminar, that he liked gut shots because "they always die"?

09-Jul-11
I liked the older stuff as well.Down for the count,Passing thru.I wouldnt buy his newer dvd's if his kid was in them and you know he would be,comes across as rude,arrogant allways interrupting Dan.Pluse to much advertisement.

09-Jul-11
I remember one of his old videos that showed a pass through on a nice buck from the other side. He shows the arrow coming through in slow motion. That is something I have never seen since in any other video. Does anyone know what video that was on?

09-Jul-11
I think it was on a game farm.

09-Jul-11
Down for the count with Bob Foulkrod is a classic!

Wish it were available on CD.

09-Jul-11
dreamin and schemin and swamp bucks bonanza are also great!

09-Jul-11
They are getting better and I kind of enjoy their show, Dan and Guy sure love to eat and they cook up some tasty viddles... I have learned alot about game cooking from them, and that is my main reason for drawing the string and taking home some venison.

09-Jul-11
There are very few bowhunting shows I can't stand to watch. This is one of the them. Simply because I can't handle Guy. I like all of the old Dan Fitzgerald videos when he was hunting with Foulkrod and Noel Feather. I can't handle it with Guy front and center though.

09-Jul-11
Bitter Cold Bucks was a great one with Dan and Noel Feathers..Guy was to young and not in that one.....They use to set up a booth and sell all their tapes at different hunting shows like The Wisconsin Deer Classic, but they don't do that any more.

10-Jul-11
Sat in a seminar in Robinson Illinois and heard Dan Fitzgerald insult blacks with a black gentleman and his son sitting in the third row. He then went on to talk about how he shot dogs and cats from the shelter to test out broadheads. Then had to deal with him shoving a mic in the face of a 6 year old boy who had a perfect score in the Pewee class at the IBO World Championship shoot at Shelbyville. The young man was in my group and Dan keep jumping the line, shoving the other kids out of the way and shoving his mic in the kids face. Don't much care for the guy or his videos.

10-Jul-11
Was that the same seinar where Dan told the crowd shoot the bear anyways even if it has cubs cause you paid for the hunt? He and his brat son are a real class act.

10-Jul-11
The Grand Opening of Steve's achery shop at Gordon Junction. Were you there?

10-Jul-11
I kind of liked Dan when I first met him. He is quite a smoozer. Talks a good line. Should have been in politics.

But then the gallon of cow piss I got in trade for a beautiful tanned grey wolf didn't quite get it. The urine was suppose to be fresh, estrous doe urine...ha..once burned, never to return.

11-Jul-11
Hunted with him in camp in Ky in about 1994. It was super slow and super hot.No deer where being seen,with the exception of my buddy's stand.He killed a small 8 and had 10 more deer come in. That night the camp manager came up and said" If you give up yourstand to Dan and he kills a deer, he will let you come out and hunt his farm in Mich",.Done

He never killed one, but invited us to dinner on the last night to thank us. Pleasnt, straight up guy.

Too bad Guy didnt take after him

11-Jul-11
I liked their old videos, down for the count and passin through. Problem is that I had no idea it wasn't fair chase at the time. I had no idea Realtree Monster bucks was not fair chase. Who knew back then that you could shoot a deer in a pen. They really do need to use tripods and camera arms in their shows if they want good footage. Anyway, times have changed and I think they are good people and I don't see anything wrong with the son Guy. Hate to see him bashed for personality. I do like the fact that they get excited about shooting a doe.

11-Jul-11
Anybody remember Anderson Archery in Grand Ledge Michigan? I met Dan there many years ago. I was walking around filming the different booths at the show. When I got close to his booth, some big bouncer looking dude shoved his hand in front of my camera and said, "no filming Dan", I told them not to impress themselves because I was certainly no fan!

11-Jul-11
I'm glad everybody shares a mutual hate for Dan Fitzgerald, but you're WAY off topic.

So does anybody have a copy of some of his old videos they would be willing to make copies of and share with or sell to me?

11-Jul-11
Rooster, I know someone that maybe able to help. He even has two that were never out in the market. No way to make copies, but I can look into it. BC

11-Jul-11
Thanks BC. Let me know.

11-Jul-11
thank you whitetailer.

11-Jul-11
Buddy of mine has a lot of old stuff, I will check with as it would be fun to watch some of them oldie but goodies... see what I can find for you.

11-Jul-11
"Passing through..passing through, that 90 lbs pushing me right through"

11-Jul-11
Said the arrow to the bow, I have a job to do, Passing through Passing through.............

Does anyon else remeber this song. It is ismy head evertime I go bowhunting.

11-Jul-11
I have 5-6 of his old video's. Haven't watched them in years. If you are still looking, I'll check tonight on titles and report back tomorrow.

12-Jul-11
These are the video's I found: Corn Crazed Whitetails, Whitetail Remedy, Backstrappen Brush Bucks & Bacon, Passing Through, Bad 2 the Bone, Down for the Count and Down for the Count 2. Let me know if you are interested. Mark

12-Jul-11
SB, you have a PM.

12-Jul-11
It turns out my hunting buddy has had my Dan Fitzgerald videos for several years. All it took was a phone call to find this out. Sorry to waste everybody's time with this.

12-Jul-11
Brought back memories, not a problem. Have fun watching those old vids.

12-Jul-11
thanks, will do. I love them because it was before Dan and Guy's show turned into one big commercial. The most commercial they get is when they yell "Muzzy BABY!!!"... I can handle that.

13-Jul-11
I do seem to remember that "Passin Through" was one big commercial for the string tracker. Does anyone remember that device?

13-Jul-11
and don't forget that bottle of vanilla killa!!!

• Sitka Gear