Bowsite.com on Facebook
  • Deerbuilder Food Plot Website
  • Trail Cam Photos
  • Bowsite.com Elk Section
  • Mathews Solocam
Summit Treestands Mathews Solocam Carbon Express Arrows Moultrie Game Cameras Sitka Gear LaCrosee Footwear 3RiversArchery
Whitetail Deer Section Elk Section Black, Brown, & Polar Bear Section Moose Section Mule Deer Section Sheep Section Bowfishing Section Mountain Goat Section Pronghorn Section Mountain Lion Section Wild Turkey Section Caribou Section Hogs & Exotics Section Small Game Forum Africa Section Food Plots on DeerBuilder.com Bowhunting / Archery Equipment

Stone Sheep hunt raffle

This thread designated as DEBATE FREE. All responses must be Constructive and Positive.
PRINTABLE VERSION

EMAIL TO A FRIEND

Messages posted to thread:
RamDreamer 02-May-10
ndemiter 02-May-10
Videos

Cam footage
by Dirty D

2010 Colorado Archery Bighorn Sheep
by Lone Bugle

Daughters Gold Medal Ram Hunt
by ventilator

Stalk & Shot
by bowhuntercam

Put Your Video Clip Here!

RamDreamer's Supporting Link

I understand that the Eastern Chapter of FNAWS delayed the drawing of their Stone Sheep hunt raffle due to relocation of their office and subsequent rescheduling of their board meeting.

The drawing for this hunt in British Columbia will now take place at their board meeting in early June.

It sounds to me as though only about 1/2 of the available tickets has been sold.

If you want to get in on the opportunity, while supporting a Bowsite.com Sheep Sponsor (and all around great wild sheep centric organization), the link above will get you to their raffles web page.

Good luck!

wish i had some free time this year, i'd go for it!

Reply to Thread

Subject: RE: Stone Sheep hunt raffle

You are not registered - please click here to register now.

Copyright © 1996-2013 Bowsite.com
No duplication without expressed written consent of the author and Bowsite.com.

Privacy and Registration Policy