Sitka Gear
Discounted cancellation hunt
Moose
Contributors to this thread:
Mike 22-Jul-08
22-Jul-08
We have had a couple of cancellations for this upcoming fall hunts and so we have a few discounted hunts to offer. They are discounted only in price not quality. The first hunt is a Black Bear Bow only hunt for 1 hunter, 2 bear limit and wolves, Aug 25 to 30, 6 full hunting days. These are baited hunts where we will be targeting a few of our best spring bear hunting bait sites where we saw but did not kill a few giants. These bears could weigh in excess of 500 pounds and have huge record book skulls. The hides are also in very good shape at this time of the year and we do have a good percentage of colored bears. The overall population of bears is also very high. The focus will be on bears but we can also offer additional tags for whitetails and moose making a great combo hunt.

The other fantastic hunt we have available is for a rifle moose hunt for one hunter, November 1-6, 6 full hunting days. We were 100% successful on this hunt last year with 6 hunters and we see no reason to not have the same success this fall. This is not a physically demanding hunt unless you want it to be. Most of the bulls are shot right out in the farm fields or alongside trails in the woods. This is a fun hunt with an excellent chance to take a nice Canadian Moose.

I am away from home, not near a computer till aug 3 but I do have my blackberry/email phone with me so the best way to contact me is a direct email to [email protected]

Mike Ukrainetz, www.mikesoutfitting.com

• Sitka Gear