moosecanada.com 10-Apr-13
Triple 3 12-Apr-13
Pyrannah 16-Apr-13
elkmtngear 16-Apr-13
jax2009r 18-Apr-13
Lone Bugle 18-Apr-13
Paul T 19-May-13
27-Mar-13
WOW! great writing and some outstanding images of a truly remote and wild place. Looking forward to the next installment, thank you for taking the time to share your hunt of a lifetime with us all.

27-Mar-13
Excellent read and pictures so far! JJ

27-Mar-13
This one is looking promising. A long ten days ahead...

27-Mar-13
Great first day.

The Bowsite version of "Dropped Project NWT" will be the real deal for sure! Good Luck!

27-Mar-13
Adam is a very accomplished bowhunter, i know he holds the record for Australian red stag in Trophy takers and i think water buffalo also. He is also a great ambasador for our sport in Australia and a great wrtiter and photographer to boot.

27-Mar-13
What an awesome start to what sounds like a great adventure!

27-Mar-13
Great writing style and pics!.....thanks for posting Adam!

Mark

28-Mar-13
It’s an absolute pleasure to see my photos and writings on Bowsite thanks to Pat, sharing a great bowhunt with like minded People.

I'm reliving the hunt day to day and morn to be back in the mountains.

Adam Greentree

28-Mar-13
Looks like an amazing place to explore / hunt, can't wait until the next installment!

28-Mar-13
Great stuff Adam, keep it coming

28-Mar-13
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!! Love the photography; great writing to boot! The opening paragraphs gave me goose bumps! I know its after the fact, but wishing him great luck.....

>>>>----------->

28-Mar-13
Very cool find on the grizzly skull!

28-Mar-13
Very cool story thus far!

That one is high on my list of things to do in life. I am curious, how does one financially set themselves up to afford a hunt like that one day?

I'm young enough that if I could figure out a way now I might be able to do something like that one day.

28-Mar-13
I'm not a reader,but this story I will not miss !!

29-Mar-13
Mate that last image for your teepee under the northern lights Is truly awesome!

29-Mar-13
I totally agree with Paul T. Great photo indeed. I love the story I am happy you are sharing your adventure with us.

29-Mar-13
Very nice! I like the usage of "Elisabethian English" in telling the story,(whilst). Looks like a very tough hunt so far. Great photos and great story too! What's not to like? Mike

29-Mar-13
AWESOME Northern Lights photo!!! Awesome!!! Other photos are all GREAT as well.... Again, wishing the ebst of luck!

>>>>-------->

30-Mar-13
I'm a little shocked that they did not see very many animals. Maybe it was too early in the season? I don't remember seeing what dates they were hunting, but I could have missed that. Still it looks like a great adventure. Mike

31-Mar-13
Seeing that bull must have got the heart racing and bosted your expectations, for the remaining days.

31-Mar-13
Great story. Wish I could access the current feature via mobile.

31-Mar-13
Great story and pictures. Gets my blood pumping big time. Can't wait to be in the far north again. I love your writing style and how you are able to make me feel like I'm right there with you. First thing I do when I get up is look for the next installment. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the rest of it.

31-Mar-13
Adam, I am headed North for my first AK hunt. Hoping to find moose,wolf and wolverine. My day just is not complete until I read another days update.

Thank You so much for sharing your adventures.

01-Apr-13
Very enjoyable reading Adam.

You are doing great.

Good luck, Robb

01-Apr-13
Great Photos

Great writing!

Thanks for sharing!

02-Apr-13
What an absolute Monster! Well done on such a fine beast, all the miles walked and the difficulties endured has payed off you, well deserved.

02-Apr-13
Wow that bull is huge. Congratulations on a great bull. 4 more days, can't wait to hear the rest.

02-Apr-13
Great Stuff.. Congrads.

02-Apr-13
My heck!! that bull is huge!

Bigtime Congrats

Good luck, Robb

02-Apr-13
Holy smokes! Exciting adventure! Congrats on a great bull!

Mark

02-Apr-13
Great bull! Great story! Great adventure! Congrats! Mike

02-Apr-13
I can't imagine that thing at 12 feet broadside.

Great job.

When it happens it happens fast.

02-Apr-13
awesome reading. Glad all that hiking and spotting paid off with such an incredible beast.

02-Apr-13
To those fortunate enough to have bow killed moose we are once again humbled. To those yet to go, stop putting it off!! Everything changes once you've seen those eyes.

Excellent photography, especially the last shot of you and the Moose.

Sharing that experience with your guide is pure magic. Here are two guys from each side of the world together for one hunt and they become brothers. All things are possible. Bowhunt!!!

02-Apr-13
Wow what an absolute monster! Adam thanks for sharing your adventure. Nothing better then eating fresh killed moose with your guide out in the wilderness. You earned it my friend Great Job!

02-Apr-13
A dream hunt for sure! Well done mate! Great animal and beautiful memories, I'm sure!

02-Apr-13
Very cool hunt and an awesome moose! Best story on Bowsite for sometime!

02-Apr-13
What a tank of an animal...the feeling of having a monster like that a mere feet away has got to be the icing on the cake.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

02-Apr-13
One of the best hunt write ups I've ever had the pleasure of reading! Congratulations, Jeff

02-Apr-13
Awesome animal. Love the fire pic!

02-Apr-13
Absolutely awesome!

I can't wait to do a hunt like this! The write up is great and making me more impatient for my turn.

02-Apr-13
Great story and photography. Congratulations and thanks for letting us go Moose hunting with you...

03-Apr-13
Outstanding animal and hunt ... congrats & well done.

03-Apr-13
That sure is a pig of a Ram.

Thanks for the great entertainment.

Good luck, Robb

03-Apr-13
COngratulations Adam! I was rooting for you. Now, good luck with the bou'!

>>>>--------->

03-Apr-13
Might just be the best hunt recap I've ever read. Well done sir!

03-Apr-13
Fantastic...Great bull, great photos...great adventure...Hope the 'bou went as well.

03-Apr-13
I have never tried the "moose fat between meat" style of cooking moose but it looks good!!

04-Apr-13
Great story Adam. Looking forward to Day 10!

Everyone should check out the awesome articles and photography Adam has contibuted to South Pacific Bowhunter magazine as well. Excellent mag!

05-Apr-13
Outstanding photography, thrilling story telling. Thanks!

05-Apr-13
Where is day 10!!! The suspense of the story is killing me.

This write up ranks up there with the Jack O'Connor stuff I have read. The far north is calling my name and one day soon I must answer...

Well done sir, well done!

05-Apr-13
Fabulous!!! Congrats on the animals and an amazing trip! It was just what I needed as spring is slow in coming here and hunting seems like a long ways off! Awesome story and pictures! Thanks for sharing it!

OFFHNTN

05-Apr-13
Awesome adventure! Thanks for sharing, Mike

05-Apr-13
The first time Pat & I went to the great North we each had a Moose Tag and Caribou Tag. We scared the heck out of a few beasts for sure but came home with all tags. Well done sir!! Extraordinary accomplishments for sure! Thank you for bringing us along! Charlie

05-Apr-13
Wow! Well done Adam thanks for taking us along on your incredible adventure!

05-Apr-13
Great moose and great caribou. Thank you for sharing. It makes a person want to go hunting in the great northwest.

05-Apr-13
What a magical adventure and what a way to share it. I am very good friends with Adam and a keener hunter you will be hard pressed to find. If anyone was going to get it done in this fashion, it was always going to be him. Well done mate, great to relive the adventure again in words.

05-Apr-13
Fantastic adventure. The MacKenzies are a magical place. Congrats and thanks for taking us along.

05-Apr-13
Well done! Great story and pictures! Congratulations! Mike

05-Apr-13
Very nice work! Best feature I've seen on Bowsite. Great photos and well written. Thanks for sharing.

05-Apr-13
Well documented and suspense filled story. I anxiously awaited the next day's writing. Super photography- really loved the B & W.

Super hunt with great memories and awesome trophies.

Very kind of you to share with Bowsiters- many thanks.

05-Apr-13
What a great style of writing and the pics are awesome. Made you feel like you were there. Just an incredible adventure and hunt, incredible animals.

Big time congrats. And thanks even more for sharing it with us.

I still have to admit, the pics of the moose kabobs..... first thought through my mind was "cool, moose on the barbie...." =D

05-Apr-13
Great bulls,writing,and photos! Congrats and thanks for sharing with us.

05-Apr-13
Adam,

You have a great style in your writing.....and you seem to be a natural predator. Nice work in the article.

-Josh

05-Apr-13
An amazing two for two, both incredible trophies as well. Congratulations. Better writing and photography than I have seen in most hunting magazines for sure. Thanks for taking us along. It was already a hunt on my wish list, possibly you have just moved it to the top of my list. Well done...RG

06-Apr-13
Adam, well done Mate! Incredible story, hunts, pics and critters!

Mark

06-Apr-13
What an amazing hunt!

06-Apr-13
Adam, Congratulations on a great hunt and adventure. Thanks for sharing. You sure make me want to go north.

06-Apr-13
Thanks for taking us along, I really enjoyed this feature, congrats on a wonderful hunt!!! The photos were breath taking, well done Adam!!!

06-Apr-13
WOW.... Awesome. Beautiful country and animals. Ed F

06-Apr-13
Very interesting! Well written about some great hunting! Now I get to dream about the NWT!

08-Apr-13
Adam - thank you soooo much for sharing! Awesome photos, great write-up and congratulations on the animals!

SO, how is your heel??

>>>>--------->

08-Apr-13
Many thanks Adam, for taking the time to share your unforgettable experiences in the wilderness, bagging two superb trophies and a thousand memories during the journey Good luck and good hunting Kenneth (a British Bowhunter and proud of it)

08-Apr-13
That was very well done! Great work!

09-Apr-13
CurveBow, the heels is still giving me some grief. Just finished 7 days hiking for fallow bucks and red stags in the mountains at home and the heel is pretty tender but physio is helping.

Thanks to all who followed along my great adventure, now to get back there soon.

09-Apr-13
Congratulations! Well done & a fantastic story and pics.

10-Apr-13
Perfect ending to a wonderfull hunt.

Thanks agian for sharing with us Adam.

Good luck, Robb

10-Apr-13
Great Story, Congratulations.

12-Apr-13
Very well done! Been to the Yukon twice killed a big bull moose on my 40th B-Day after 9 days of hunting. Adam really hits a home run telling his story!! Craig

16-Apr-13
That was an amazing read... thank you for taking the time to put it together...

way to stick with it!!

16-Apr-13

elkmtngear's Link
Brilliantly composed....what an adventure!

Congrats Adam!

Best of Luck, Jeff (Bowsite Sponsor)

18-Apr-13
great story great hunt....

whats that hunt cost 20k?

18-Apr-13
Fantastic writing and photos! Hunt of a lifetime I'm sure!

19-May-13
Just had to read through this hunt again, what an adventure, thanks for sharing your trip of a lifetime whit us all.

• Sitka Gear