tadpole 04-May-14
15-Feb-14
Near a forklift!!!!

15-Feb-14
Rite where is standing

15-Feb-14
In Canada

15-Feb-14
At the zoo! Trolley takes you around to your stand, clean bathrooms, places to eat, pretty girls to look at!

15-Feb-14
behind the shoulder

15-Feb-14
Next to the skinning shed! Unless you can call him into it.

15-Feb-14
Shot one in the BWCA in Minnesota years ago. Swore I would never moose hunt again!!! Rory

15-Feb-14
Woods nailed it

16-Feb-14
I have 14 Pps for moose in Wyoming and expect to get drawn....you Guys are ruining all my fun.

Joe

Anybody know of a forklift conversion for a Yamaha Kodiak ATV??

16-Feb-14
Hey WC, I have a Yamaha Grizzly and a Rhino. You do not need a forklift. IMHO, you need to prep yourself for gutless field processing (google it). Then you need a pack board in case you can't get the quad to the kill site. We have done it over 15 times here in Ontario. You are most welcome to PM for me for more info. Very best of luck to you!!!

17-Feb-14
I might be looking for an invite to go on a moose hunt. Since I only have 11 points it might be another 40 years before I draw.

17-Feb-14
Strong back and weak mind

17-Feb-14
I had the pleasure of packing two moose out of the middle of the BWCA Wilderness in Minnesota in 2011 and 2012. Both took 2 full days to get out with 3 guys. The first was during warm weather so we had to pack quick. The second one we had a winter storm hit during the middle of the pack out and were stuck in our tent for 40 straight hours. A married couple was paddling a few lakes away when the storm hit and tried to make a run for it. Their canoe capsized and they both died.

Moose are big. Real big. One we got was 11 1/2 years old and the other was 7 1/2 years old. The bodies on those things are just huge. After doing an elk hunt (unsuccessful) in Wyoming last year, though, I think I'd pack a moose on relatively flat ground before an elk in the mountains.

17-Feb-14

Rob Nye's embedded Photo
Rob Nye's embedded Photo
Any place you can! Exciting and challenging to hunt and fantastic eating. Lots of work after they hit the ground but well worth it. Here's my buddy Kentrock getting one out that he called in and shot with a longbow.I can still taste the tenderloin and eggs we cooked over a fire for breakfast - awesome!

17-Feb-14

sbschindler's embedded Photo
sbschindler's embedded Photo
Packing a moose out is a job we pray for,

03-May-14

MooseMan's Link
Ontario is a good place to hunt and a close drive too!!

04-May-14
I dont know about that packing moose on flat land thing If i ever draw My moose tag ill pack It off the same mountain as i pack My Elk off of

04-May-14
MooseMan: See your PM.

04-May-14
Shoots m in Ohio...No license, not protected, processing is cheap, kill 'em anytime 12 months a year.....just don't go to the lodge to hunt.

• Sitka Gear