Elkguide27 15-Apr-14
Sage Buffalo 15-Apr-14
Elkguide27 16-Apr-14
iceman 16-Apr-14
mrjeffro 16-Apr-14
Elkguide27 16-Apr-14
Elkguide27 30-Apr-14
14-Apr-14
My wife and I are looking at booking a moose hunt in Newfoundland, I know alot of people have been up there just looking at some good outfitters. We are looking at going in 2015 around the first week of October, any info is greatly appreciated. We are wanting to do a more rough it style wilderness hunt maybe tent camping if possible

15-Apr-14
Maybe just any outfitters to avoid would even be helpful

15-Apr-14
Ironbound Outfitters is one of the better outfits. Helicopter in to remote areas with tons of moose. Pretty awesome.

There are several good outfits. Just search for Newfoundland in the search option and you can read about several outfitters.

16-Apr-14
Thanks I actually have been in contact with Ironbound he has been great at responding to emails looks like a great place to go.

16-Apr-14
Elkguide27, I'm headed to NL this fall with Ray's. I'd be more than happy to give you a report when we get back, if you can wait that long.

16-Apr-14
I had a great hunt with Effords. All his camps are fly-in. Comfortable cabins. You mentioned a more wilderness style, my first 2 days I was flown out to a remote tent camp on a small island which sounds like what you are looking for.

16-Apr-14
Any info back is greatly appreciated, Thanks

30-Apr-14
We ended up booking with Ironbound for 2015, Oct.1-8th we are both taking are bows but will probably bring a rifle in just in case. We can't wait!!

• Sitka Gear