ridgerunnerron 12-May-14
BerksArcher 13-May-14
Azdogman 13-May-14
mixed bag 13-May-14
mixed bag 14-May-14
turkeyhunter 14-May-14
st8tman 14-May-14
08-May-14
Think drawing is Monday.Who's all in for the draw??Is there an outfitter list available for the ones who have NR tags outside the draw?Would like to get my feet wet on moose this year if possible before heading to Ak next season

09-May-14
Rumour today that NB has extended the 3 day season to 5 days.Havent confirmed it yet.

09-May-14
5 days would really help! 3 days is like a tornado... Mike

09-May-14
FREDERICTON (GNB) - PROPOSED amendments to the moose hunting regulation under the Fish and Wildlife Act will increase the length of the moose hunting season from three to five days.

The announcement was made today May 8th in the legislative assembly by Natural Resources Minister Paul Robichaud.

"Moose hunting is a very popular recreational activity for which demand greatly exceeds supply each year," said Robichaud. "In recent years, applications for moose licenses have been on average 14 times higher than the amount available. According to the department's annual moose hunter survey, most license holders said they would prefer a longer hunting season."

In order to ensure long-term sustainability among moose populations in the province, the moose license quota for the 2014 season will be held at 2013 numbers. The public is invited to review and provide comments on the proposed amendments by June 5.

12-May-14
Anyone know of outfitters with tags???

12-May-14
Millie and I were unsuccessful as well.

12-May-14
where are you guys looking to see if you drew??I just goggled lottery results and came up with last years nothing for todays

12-May-14
Mixed,

You need to call their 800 # and enter in your number, I too was not successful.

12-May-14
Call 1-800-994-2666...no tag for me.

13-May-14
Unsuccessful also.....

13-May-14
Nothing here. :-(

13-May-14
I'll be calling;thank you!!How do we know what outfitters have tags

14-May-14
no dice here either

14-May-14
There are NB nonresident moose tags available. Outfiitters that applied would know by now. TH

14-May-14
Same Here...NO NB Moosie for me either!

• Sitka Gear