st8tman 03-Jul-14
Bou'bound 04-Jul-14
Mule Power 04-Jul-14
turkeyhunter 04-Jul-14
st8tman 04-Jul-14
TSI 04-Jul-14
st8tman 08-Jul-14
03-Jul-14
I have a really good chance at hunting Moose this year in New Brunswick. When I was up there this Spring it was a very strong "Rumor" that the season would be extended to Five (5) days instead of the traditional three (3) day season. Can anyone confirm this, and if so What are the dates? Thanks in advance for your time.

04-Jul-14

Bou'bound's Link
yes someone knows.

the people at the attached link keep a tab on these things.

04-Jul-14
Yep. Got a call from a friend up there and that is a fact.

04-Jul-14
Talks are a 5 day season but still waiting for final word. And there is non-resident tags for sale as well, some great opportunity for bow hunters.

04-Jul-14
turkeyhunter, I called DNR yesterday, and the woman (who was very rude) said "to check their webpage in the next couple of weeks". I explained to her I was attempting to put in for vacation time and had a deadline for request......she would not budge! Oh well such is life, but it seems to me it would make more sense to go ahead and announce your policies/rules/regulations, as people must make preparations for travel/work etc. If you see any official word in the near future please post a link. Thank You

04-Jul-14
Just book the week off to be safe,most moose camps take the guys a few days early for scouting etc.If you have a tag its just a matter of takeing time.

08-Jul-14
It is official!

http://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/departments/natural_resources/news/news_release.2014.07.0820.html

• Sitka Gear