skinner creek 25-Aug-14
Jasper 25-Aug-14
sbschindler 25-Aug-14
Friend 25-Aug-14
NvaGvUp 25-Aug-14
NvaGvUp 25-Aug-14
tatonka 04-Oct-14
11-Aug-14
Does anyone have recommendations for a BC moose guide? thanks!

11-Aug-14
I hunted with Gundahoo River outfitters and can only say great things about them. If you read reviews on them you will find the same. Art and Crystal are great people, run a great operation, and have great animals to chase

11-Aug-14
I hunted with Gundahoo 3 years ago (moose) and did not have a shot opportunity but I was early first 10 days in Sep when I was leaving things were turning around and the weather was cooling down, timing is very important as I learned on that hunt. Good luck

11-Aug-14
I hunted with Love Bros and Lee in 2013 and am going back in 2015. I had a successful hunt and can't wait to go back. Great guides and more importantly great people.

11-Aug-14
Hey Don, What part of B.C. are you considering hunting?? Also will you be bowhunting or Rifle?? B.C. can be somewhat broken up into 2 separate categories. Northern B.C. gets the Yukon influence and typically the top end B.C. Bulls are killed up north. That being said there is also some great Moose hunting from the central part of the Province down.

We are fortunate enough to work with talented outfitters in both parts that regularly produce very good to excellent Bulls. Keep in mind that most all of the Northern B.C. type Moose hunts will be much more expensive then central other parts of B.C. Just something to consider and for you to know on the front end.

If you are interested in looking into the options that my operation can provide you then please contact me. I will supply you with all the detailed information and recent hunt references for the type of hunt you are looking for.

Best regards, Scott Alberda - Bowsite Sponsor

Bow and Arrow Adventures

11-Aug-14
Babine has a good moose hunt and they are great people.

11-Aug-14
MaBow X2

11-Aug-14
I had a very satisfying bowhunt with Sikanni River Outfitters. You also have the ability to run into elk or bison, and can get tags for them as well. I personally believe that truly wild Bison are a very underrated game animal.

11-Aug-14
I had a great 14 day hunt with Gundahoo River Outfitters. Shot a moose, mountain goat and mountain caribou. First day of the hunt had a 60+" moose perfectly broadside at 100 yards across a deep river canyon. Couldn't call him into bow range. Beautiful country and great outfit

12-Aug-14
I hunted with Big Nine, and was a great hunt. i could not get a moose, but there were planty, Finally i shoot a very nice elk

12-Aug-14
Thanks folks for all your help - very useful! Scott (BNAA guy), I'll be hunting with a bow - selfbow actually. I think I'm pretty much rock solid shooting out to 25 yards but don't like going beyond that. I've killed an Alaskan moose before (63 incher) and I'm no longer particular about a big bull - anything over 40 inches would be gold to me. I'll certainly take a look at your website. Thanks to all for your help!

12-Aug-14
I will be bowhunting with sikanni river next year and cannot wait..

12-Aug-14
Ill be in BC the end of September into early October I will let you know how I do and have an outfitter report

16-Aug-14
I'm with Kevin. We hunted at the same time, and the guide was wonderful, great food, incredible country. He has guided the area for over 45 years, and knows the area better than the animals.

16-Aug-14
I hunted with Stone Mt. Safaries back when Dave Weins owned it. Killed a slammer bull. Hunted with him twice for different animals, saw lots of big bull moose. Up at Toad River, the country is beautiful.

16-Aug-14
I guide for gunsons outfitting in the northern rockies bordering the yukon. Its a great area and lots of moose. Middle to end of september is best. Good luck

17-Aug-14
I'll be going with Cassiar Stone Outfitters this fall. My hunt is September 19-29... Their territory is NW British Columbia near the Yukon border. I'll report back on how it went..

25-Aug-14
I know all the above mentioned outfitters. Good guys all of them.

25-Aug-14
I hunted with Tuchodi River Outfitters and would go back in a heartbeat. Experienced outfitter, great guides, spectacular country. Will be going back with them for stone sheep in the future

25-Aug-14

sbschindler's Link
I would definitely check this guy out, Michael Schneider< Driftwood Valley Outfitters

25-Aug-14
Has anyone shared a moose hunting experience with Stick and String Outfitters?

Would be quite interested in some detailed feedback.

Thank you!

25-Aug-14

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Shane Black, Canada North!

Shane has A+ moose and is great fun to hunt with!

25-Aug-14

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo

04-Oct-14

tatonka's embedded Photo
tatonka's embedded Photo
I just returned from hunting with Cassiar Stone Outfitters in Northwest British Columbia.. It was a 10 day hunt and I killed my bull on the 8th day... Saw 40 moose with 16 of them being bulls in 8 days. My guide has gone 100% for the past 9 years.. Great outfit...I had to use my rifle as I can no longer shoot my bow but they've had bowhunters in the past. Good food, great guides,etc... Also saw a grizzly, a huge black bear, and the fishing was good after the tag was filled. No complaints here!!!

• Sitka Gear