Mark Watkins 14-Sep-14
jesse m 15-Sep-14
stick slinger 15-Sep-14
bo hntr9 15-Sep-14
drycreek 15-Sep-14
stick slinger 17-Sep-14
bo hntr9 17-Sep-14
14-Sep-14
Going on my first moose hunt. Leaving southern Illinois for northwest Ontario. Hunting with Wilderness Air. Can't wait.

14-Sep-14
Good luck, should be a hoot!

14-Sep-14
Have fun! Please report back once you are home!

Good luck,

Nick

14-Sep-14
Moose are a blast!! Hope you hit the rut and get into them.

14-Sep-14
Have a great time.

14-Sep-14
Good luck, safe travels and enjoy!

14-Sep-14
Good luck!

14-Sep-14
The rut should be starting in the first week. My neck is already starting to swell. I will be out opening morning to the last evening of the season. Scary to think this is my 22nd year of guiding bowhunters. This is going to be a charmer of a year at Seseganaga Lake with 11 different set-ups all ready to go no matter which way the wind blows. Shady Sheila (the Decoy)is already out there ready to bring in her 12th trick.

14-Sep-14
Best of luck! Keep us posted!!!

Mark

15-Sep-14
Good luck!!! Southern Indiana guy here headed to Vermont for archery moose hunt!!! I can't think straight & work is dragging!!!! Lol. Post pics!!!!

15-Sep-14
BO Do you know which lake you will be hunting? Some friends of mine have a camp that Wilderness Air uses for moose hunting. Just curious if you will be there. Good luck

15-Sep-14
SS- we will be on Mcdowell lake. Fly in drop camp.

15-Sep-14
Good luck !

17-Sep-14
I've heard good things about Mcdowell. I've never made it back there, but friends have. Mostly fishing, but a couple hunted there. Some friends (the James family) that I grew up with have the fishing camp there and they have wilderness air bring in hunters. You'll likely be down the river. I think they have a tent camp there. From what I have heard, there are always a couple moose come out of there every year. Hope one of them is yours. Are you going guided? I suppose not if its drop camp style, eh? Hope you have a blast. If you fly out of Red Lake let me know if you need anything. I think Wilderness Air flies out of Vermilion Bay mostly, although one of their Turbo otter's has been in town most of the summer. Anyhow, keep us posted.

17-Sep-14
SS- it will be a tent camp-fly out of Vermillion Bay. There is a guide, we provide food etc. Leaving Friday. Can't wait..

• Sitka Gear