BULELK1 19-Oct-14
Indianaforester 19-Oct-14
PAstringking 19-Oct-14
casper 20-Oct-14
Jason Stafford 20-Oct-14
Indianaforester 20-Oct-14
cityhunter 20-Oct-14
18-Oct-14
Hi just wondering if anyone has ever hunted wyomings unit 1 for moose? It took 15 points this year and I have that and would like to see what other bowhunters think of the area. Thanks

18-Oct-14
is unit 1 the BH area i wish i had your points

18-Oct-14
15 here and also looking at it...

18-Oct-14
I have a handful of points just so I can hunt cow moose there one of these years.

18-Oct-14
I think it only takes 2-3 points for a cow. I also have 15 points and thats where I have been sending for the last few years. I have been out there deer hunting a few times and seen plenty of moose earlier in the year before season. But have never been out there during moose season but have heard from some buddys that they are still around during season but after the first few days with the elk hunters and moose hunters get pushed back a bit? But thats anywhere I guess.

Aaron

18-Oct-14
Cow could have been drawn with zero points this year in unit 1.

19-Oct-14
I got an Email pic from my buddy Mike while I was up in Mont. Sheep hunting last week, that he harvested a super bull in the Wind Rivers unit.

It is a B&C bull even though he used his bow----

Good luck, Robb

19-Oct-14
I killed my moose in unit 1. Once the willows freeze the moose will move into the timber. There are some nice bulls in this unit.

19-Oct-14

PAstringking's embedded Photo
PAstringking's embedded Photo
Hunter passed on this bull in Unit 1... If that's any indication of Unit 1

20-Oct-14
Good stuff guys thanks for the posts, that looks like a great bull in the picture.Indianaforester do you have a picture of your bull?

I have been putting in for unit 26 for so many years I have some good info on spots and have been there once looking around, but the bighorns are on my mind and I will only do this once in a lifetime so unit 1 came to mind I just have spent no time up there but if I do im taking 2 weeks off to bowhunt the last 2 weeks of sept. Do you guys think it's enough time to figure it all out and kill?

20-Oct-14
Dan,

If you draw get in touch with me. I know the area fairly well, and spent lots of time up there.

Stafford

20-Oct-14

Indianaforester's embedded Photo
Indianaforester's embedded Photo
I drew after 14 years. I used to work and live in this unit so I know it pretty well.

20-Oct-14
nice going on the moose guys way to go

• Sitka Gear