mixed bag 11-Feb-15
Mule Power 11-Feb-15
BLACKBEAR 11-Feb-15
ibowelk 11-Feb-15
mixed bag 12-Feb-15
Mule Power 13-Feb-15
mixed bag 15-Feb-15
10-Feb-15
There was talk last year about outfitters being given moose tags to sell.Is there a list of outfitters that have these tags?I'll enter the draw again,but this would be a backup plan for me in 2016.Anyone know how much they having been selling these guaranteed tags for?

10-Feb-15
Is that where we're goin' next? lol

10-Feb-15
Still enter the draw .most of the guys that have a tag have it spoke for yrs in advance but the random draw is still an option.

11-Feb-15
So I'll have to buy a tag from an outfitter now for say 5 years from now?I guess I should say put a deposit down as I know the tags not good 5 years later.How doI get ahold of the list of outfitters who were given these tags?Just want to see what the cost of a hunt there is compared to NF Mulepower,when do we get draw results from AK?

11-Feb-15
Should be next Friday the 20th. I'm ready to pay some deposits!

I have a buddy in NB. He tells me it's way easier for a non res hunter to draw than it is for residents. The one thing he told me that you may want to think about is that they have to draw for a specific unit. Maybe the outfitter tags are unit specific as well but if a non res hunter draws a moose tag they can hunt anywhere in the province.

11-Feb-15
out fitter I know sold his tag that he received for $10,000 last year.go to newfoundland that's the way to go.I have been applying for N.B for 12 years with no luck.

11-Feb-15
i may be able to help with over the counter tags. I need to tell you that I'm a booking agent and can provide info - just pm me

12-Feb-15
I got the money ready to pay everyone off for the trip,mulepower.Need to buy a good call,decoy and hip boots when we draw for sure.I buy all my materials for work and food for the house on my Ak airlines card.See if I can help you with airfare using miles if they won't let you use my companion fare.We need to finalize dates for the trip too

13-Feb-15
Me too. I'm ready to pay the whole hunt off tomorrow. That permit is 100% draw & has been for years so I already picked up lots of stuff.

I talked to several people who have used their companion fares with Alaska Air and it was always easy with no problems.

15-Feb-15
Yeah, but we won't be on same plane together.Don't know what they will say about that.Or fly to philly and jump on my plane

• Sitka Gear