BOWUNTR 05-Aug-15
bsbowhunter 05-Aug-15
elmer@laptop 05-Aug-15
elmer@laptop 09-Aug-15
jtelarkin08 09-Aug-15
Cazador 09-Aug-15
elmer@laptop 09-Aug-15
29-Jul-15
Only 1 month till I head out for my combination moose and caribou hunt here in Alaska. Still trying to decide on exact dates. Can't wait.

Who else is headed out for caribou and moose? Where and when??

30-Jul-15
I will be arriving in Anchorage in ten days to begin a 2 week vacation around the state with my wife. When she flies home (from Fairbanks) I'm heading into the Fortymile country via Super Cub for a combo caribou & black bear hunt. I'm going alone (diy) and taking just my recurve.

Good luck to all the guys fortunate enough to get out there.

30-Jul-15
Headed to NWT Sept 9 for mtn caribou and moose with Arctic Red river. Counting days.

30-Jul-15
Moose Northern BC 25 Sep 8 Oct Good luck to all!

30-Jul-15
Moose in Alberta, Sept 27

Good luck

30-Jul-15
Caribou Alaska August 23 - sept 2. Been a long time in the making. Can't wait. Good luck guys. Hunt

30-Jul-15
good luck to all of you. this is a hunt on my to-do, one of these years. look forward to photos of your hunts.

30-Jul-15
Moose and Bison September 26-Oct 6

Sikanni River BC

30-Jul-15
It all begins next weekend with a little salmon fishing and then off to goat country for a week. Then what I think will be the best 8-10 days ever on the tundra with great friends. We sure are spoiled up here in Alaska :)

30-Jul-15
I'm not going till next October 2nd. Newfoundland

30-Jul-15
go in late september ...been told that was the best time for moose ....something to do with the rut haha go get um

MikeC.... yes i hunt and if you dont like it..PISS OFF and go buy your meat at the store where no animals were harmed in the making of your steaks hahahaha

30-Jul-15
I am trying to decide whether to huntSept 1-10 or 10th- 20th.

Earlier there is less chance the quota for caribou will be met, and later is better chance for moose but has more chance the caribou quota will be met and the season closed.

Hmmm......what to do????

30-Jul-15
I wouldn't worry about the quota...when was the last time they met it? Didn't last year if I remember correctly...

30-Jul-15
Nick, I am going to call glenallen fish and game office and ask about the quota and how often it gets filled before the 20th of September.

I will be hunting unit 13.

30-Jul-15
Moose hunt in 21B from Sept 14-26.Finally get to do the last of my bucket list hunts.Time to make a new list

02-Aug-15
45 days - and counting. Bringing with me 2 rookies to Alaska to chase moose and Caribou. It has been 3 years since I have been up there for hunting. VERY excited!

03-Aug-15
Any of you Bowhunter caribou on Haul Rd. (Dalton Hwy.)????

03-Aug-15
I'm heading to BC for mountain caribou/goat/moose in two weeks! Really early for moose, but I might bump into one.

04-Aug-15
Newfoundland early September Woodland Caribou and moose, with the back up plan November 15th to return for caribou if needed....Good luck to all hunters this fall.

05-Aug-15
Think I have made up my mind and will leave for the earlier part of the season for my moose and caribou trip. More than likely head out Auge 31st. Moose season starts September 1st.

05-Aug-15
Caribou... 40 Mile air on September 2nd. Ed F

05-Aug-15
Hey Bowuntr, that sounds like fun! I think I will go too on the 2nd with 40 mile air, in fact I think I will bring 3 other guys with me! I see large racks in our future.........28 more days!

05-Aug-15
Good luck everyone!!

09-Aug-15
Finally got to sit down with my wife and settle on how much time she will let me have for my combo moose and caribou hunt on the Denali highway here in Alaska. She is being extremely generous and has given me the ok to go from September 4th - 21st. Now am really excited! Only missing the first 3 days of the moose season!!

Thanks for giving that much time Sheilagh!!! I owe you!

09-Aug-15
@elmer I have 13 month old twins.. I cannot believe my wife is giving me 14 days for my moose hunt. I need to take advantage of it.. I don't know how long it will be until i get this opportunity again..

09-Aug-15
I thought guys in Alaska were "Alphas", I'm seeing alot of "Beta" types.

Good luck to all. With all of these northern moose shows on as of late, I need to make this a reality sooner than later.

09-Aug-15
Cazador.....if Mama ain't happy, nobody's happy! Sooooooo.......I ask!

• Sitka Gear