Bowsite.com on Facebook
  • Deerbuilder Food Plot Website
  • Trail Cam Photos
  • Bowsite.com Elk Section
  • Mathews Solocam
Summit Treestands Mathews Solocam Carbon Express Arrows Moultrie Game Cameras Sitka Gear LaCrosee Footwear 3RiversArchery
Whitetail Deer Section Elk Section Black, Brown, & Polar Bear Section Moose Section Mule Deer Section Sheep Section Bowfishing Section Mountain Goat Section Pronghorn Section Mountain Lion Section Wild Turkey Section Caribou Section Hogs & Exotics Section Small Game Forum Africa Section Food Plots on DeerBuilder.com Bowhunting / Archery Equipment

Anyone hunt with Didimala Safaris?

PRINTABLE VERSION

EMAIL TO A FRIEND

Messages posted to thread:
Stateline 09-Feb-09
Craig 09-Feb-09
Stateline 26-Mar-09
Tradlad 30-Mar-09
Stateline 05-Apr-09
Videos

Bowhunting Buffalo "front-on" shot
by warthog

Dangerous Game with Limcroma Safaris
by Firehuntfish

Kudu Bowhunt
by Jerry Russell

Africa Part 3
by Jerry Russell

Put Your Video Clip Here!

Just looking to book a hunt in 2010 ith Didimala Safaris. Talking to Ethan (PH) at an outdoor expo, I was really impressed with his product. Just wondered if anyone had experience with them??

I know they've been around for quite some time. They are memebers of PHASA so you have recourse if something goes wrong which is something to keep in mind.

They also have a great selection of trophies like Hartmann zebra, Mountain reedbuck & Red lechwe. Their prices seem to be very reasonable too.

It looks like you can book with confidence.

Regards,

Craig

Thanks for the reply!! Talked to Ethan (PH)the other day and can't help but like the guy!! They are actually known as "Hunting Ventures" as well. I hope I have a great story to tell in just over a year from now!!!

I guess the only thing I would be sure of is their expertise with bow hunters. I looked at 5 or 6 pages in the trophy room and did not see one bow kill. Good luck.

Thanks for that reply!! They are actually going by "HUNTING VENTURES" now, and have just started to up their bow hunting facilities!! I really like their PH so far, and plan to take my rifle along anyway!! I guess worst case, I can hunt with it!! I plan to spot and stalk, so maybe it won't change things too much!!

Reply to Thread

Subject: RE: Anyone hunt with Didimala Safaris?

You are not registered - please click here to register now.

Copyright © 1996-2013 Bowsite.com
No duplication without expressed written consent of the author and Bowsite.com.

Privacy and Registration Policy