Toby 05-Sep-13
bbjavelina 05-Sep-13
Bernie 19-Sep-13
12-Aug-13
Considering Tshepe for next year.

Anyone with any experience with them?

12-Aug-13

12-Aug-13
Yes my wife and I spent our 25th anniversary there 2 yrs ago. Had a great trip. Saw and shot lots of great animals. Cobus is a first class host and has great staff and PHs. You can't go wrong with tshepe. Look up my bowsite submission called 25th anniversary at tshepe. Lots of pix and info there.

12-Aug-13
Went in 2002, great hunt, great food and great friends!

13-Aug-13
Went in 2005. Great hunt!!!! Great people and fantastic place, you will have a fantastic hunt with Cobus and his team!!

13-Aug-13
Cobus is a really great guy. He has 2 boys that are terrific kids and like it when hunters bring their families. If you are bringing your kids, they will enjoy tshepe.

14-Aug-13

TradbowBob's embedded Photo
I took my wife and son with me in 2008 and we all had a great time. My son and I took 6 animals, and my wife went touring with a guide, even going on a hot air balloon ride.

It is a first class operation you won't be sorry for going with them.

TBB

14-Aug-13

The display in the lodge

TBB

14-Aug-13

Toby's embedded Photo
Toby's embedded Photo
I got this black wildebeast hunting with Cobus

14-Aug-13

Toby's embedded Photo
Toby's embedded Photo
I got this black wildebeast hunting with Cobus

14-Aug-13
Never hunted with them, but know they possess a good reputation, if that means anything.

15-Aug-13
Bob and Toby,

Nicely done, congratulations.

Buff1,

They do have an excellent rep., and good references. Those are very important to me.

Problem is, I'm pretty spoiled from previous trips.

The more time I spend over there, the narrower the choices become. I don't really care to take more of what is already on the wall. The wall space in our modest house is becoming a bit scarce. I'm still amazed at how much space some of these animals take.

There's still a half dozen critters I'd like a shot at, but they can't be found all together at the same place short of a really good zoo or game park.

I'm just trying to maximize the chances for what's still on the bucket list.

Thanks for the replies.

04-Sep-13
I'm booked to hunt there next July. Its gonna be my first trip to Africa and I've convinced a few friends to come along too. I read good things about them. I hope to get a Kudu. Does anyone know How are the shot opportunities on Kudu and Gemsbok?

05-Sep-13
When I was there, I got a lot of kudus by my blinds. I was not looking for kudu, so I didn´t shoot one, but they have plenty Gemsbuck were there as well. i got one in my 3 day You will have a great hunt with Cobus

05-Sep-13
When I was there, I got a lot of kudus by my blinds. I was not looking for kudu, so I didn´t shoot one, but they have plenty Gemsbuck were there as well. i got one in my 3 day You will have a great hunt with Cobus

05-Sep-13
huntfish,

We may see you there. Do you have your dates yet?

I've got some info I'd like to share with you, but I'd need your email address.

If you're interested send me a note at [email protected].

19-Sep-13
Cobus runs a top notch operation. Plenty of game and shot opportunities. Just came back from RSA last week and will post some pictures when I can. Great staff there as well, friendly people. Took a very nice Gemsbok bull. Saw tons of Eland and the Wildebeest stayed out of range due to the winds that day.

• Sitka Gear