Butternut40 24-Oct-13
Phydous 25-Oct-13
Jerry Russell 25-Oct-13
Jerry Russell 25-Oct-13
Jerry Russell 25-Oct-13
Jerry Russell 25-Oct-13
Jerry Russell 25-Oct-13
24-Oct-13
We recently hunted Namibia and as always had the time of our lives. I have hunted Africa several times and wanted to do things a bit different so I hunted the entire time from tree stands. MUCH more difficult with all those eyes on you but we sure got it done. We managed to get all of the hunts on film and here is part two of many to come of Tradbows in Africa. Shoot me a PM if I can help anyone with information on this great destination. This place is a bowhunters dream. I pass on a large number of animals prior to taking a shot but this is because this is day 8 of the hunt and there are already many animals in the salt. It is impossible to capture all of the excitement of hunting this place as the video would be incredibly long. On this days hunt, I had more than 200 animals in bow range.

The video was shot in HD and is best viewed at a resolution of 720P.

Enjoy, Jerry

Russell Outdoor Guides- A Bowsite Sponsor

24-Oct-13
Equipment used was a Black Widow SAIII recurve. 53@28" and Steel Force Hellfire broadheads.

The camera was a Sony HDR 160 HD. All self filmed.

24-Oct-13
Great video. Nice Harley- Congrats !!!

24-Oct-13
Dito!...thanks for sharing on here.

24-Oct-13
Awesome video. Congrats!

25-Oct-13
Very cool, great video! Just curious... was he already hit before your shot? If you go to about min 6:58, it looks like he's already bleeding.

Regardless, awesome animal! (Someday I'll go there!)

25-Oct-13

Jerry Russell's embedded Photo
I had taken a shot off camera while two bulls were fighting. He spun at the shot and in the midst of the dust and craziness of the 30+ animal gang fight, I thought I had missed. The arrow was a pass through and he did not even react to the shot. I thought he had been injured in the fighting. Both shots were lethal but it does go to show the amazing reaction speeds of these African animals. They put whitetails to shame. Future videos in this series will show shots that my 15 year old son took on impala and warthog and you will be amazed at the reaction times.

Thanks for watching guys.

25-Oct-13

25-Oct-13

25-Oct-13

25-Oct-13
Sorry for the crazy repeat post. My computer is running wild this morning...

• Sitka Gear