Contributors to this thread:
BEA 10-Dec-13
bbjavelina 11-Dec-13
BEA 12-Dec-13
Buffalo1 12-Dec-13
safari 13-Dec-13
JCHB 14-Dec-13
10-Dec-13
I will be staying overnight in Durban.....looking for recommendations on a boarding room / house for that night.

As Im traveling alone, will likley be dog tired, and have never been there etc....I would prefer (if they exist) a place that might have shuttle or will meet travelers at the airport...you know...the folks ya see holding the signs with your name on it...

Any first hand advice would be appreciated.

11-Dec-13
Wish I could help, but I can't. Never been to Durban.

Now, if you were staying in J'burg, it would be different.

Best of luck to you.

11-Dec-13
Dito...

Post on accuratereloading.com Lots of South African guys/gals on there and Americans who have hunted that in that area...I'm sure they can point you in the right direction.

12-Dec-13
thanks

12-Dec-13
If you are going U.S. > Joburg > Durban non-stop, I gaurantee you that you will be ready for some rest. My wife and I did U.S. > Joburg > Capetown non-stop and we were some tired cowboys when we finally got to hotel in Capetown !!

No experience in Durban, but know where it is. Home of Rory Sabatini, PGA pro.

13-Dec-13
I would over night in Joberg before moving on.

14-Dec-13
If you stay in Joberg overnight...we have stayed at Afton Guest House several times, will again this July as well. Great people, food, accomidations, service...etc.

14-Dec-13
BEA I live in Durban and can assist you in finding a place. Are you hunting in Kwa Zulu Natal province or elsewhere? Need a few more details in order to make a good recommendation. JCHB

• Sitka Gear