Medicinemann 04-Jan-14
TradbowBob 04-Jan-14
Ken Moody 04-Jan-14
Medicinemann 04-Jan-14
Medicinemann 04-Jan-14
Medicinemann 04-Jan-14
Stekewood 04-Jan-14
03-Jan-14
I've flown into Zürich several times in the past and really liked it. If you go that route, Hotel Helmhouse is where I stayed. I know guys like you and Jake that like chocolates on your pillow will like it!

03-Jan-14
Oh yeah, Swiss Air was awesome compared to US Carriers, but it has been twenty years so who knows what may have changed.

03-Jan-14
I flew from ATL to Frankfurt this summer. Landed in the morning- walked across the street and rented a day room at the Sheraton. Then walked back across the street and caught flight that night to Namibia.

Flew Air Namibia- which was a decent experience. My objective was to avoid JoBurg Airport. It worked. Namibia airport not the circus that JoBurg is.

Isn't Amsterdam on the "no no" list for bows/arrow, firearms, etc.?

I have a cousin (non-redneck) that had to travel to Dubai for his work. He said it was an O.K. place. He said they were after the dollar big time there. I value his travel advice as he has worked/travelled on 6 continents.

03-Jan-14
I lived there for quite awhile... Do it. 15 hours isn't much time but you can hit the slopes, get some great food and see some amazing architecture... PM me if you'd like any information or something specific.

03-Jan-14
I have done the Dubai flights with Emirates and its the best out there...with 15 hour lay over you have time to see some amazing things...I have been to Dubai over 30 times....PM if you are interested in what to see and the ins and outs of Dubai...

04-Jan-14
Any issues with archery equipment in Dubai?

04-Jan-14
I have never had a problem with Archery Equipment into or out of Dubai. Last time was just over a year ago.

04-Jan-14
Hey Cupcake (aka Pat),

You bust my chops months ago about not booking my tickets yet, and how I am holding you up from getting your first class tickets (even though us farmboys are flying in the back of the plane), and you STILL haven't booked your plane fare?

I hope that you don't procrastinate this badly on your choice of arrow set-ups.....oh wait, I have already started THAT thread for you as well (despite catching grief over it).....not to mention providing you with a miniature elephant model that even shows you where to aim.....as well as providing you with a package of 325 grain VPA broadheads. Maybe I should just fill your tag for you while I am over there....and you can just run the camera.

Don't expect me to pack out your critter as well!!! Banter....it's a beautiful thing!! LOL!!

04-Jan-14
If you go through Holland, be sure to find out if they are still confiscating your broad heads.

When I went to Africa, the Emirates Air plane came in at the next gate. They Eye Candy that got off there was vastly superior to the ones on SAA. That along with the lousy service on SAA would make me vote for Emirates.

TBB

04-Jan-14
Pat/Jake....please check your PMs.

Ken Moody

04-Jan-14
Ken,

I have responded to your request......let me know if you need anything else....

04-Jan-14
What time do you arrive in Joberg?

04-Jan-14
Pat,

My itinerary is locked in now, based on Ken's scheduled dates from three months ago. If we don't have the time to visit Kruger, I guess that I will just have to go back, now won't I?

I am glad that I arrive first.....I'll be able to get the airport chaos "primed" for your arrival....bring lots of "bribe" money....you're gonna need it!!

04-Jan-14
Any good restaurants there? I'm craving Pork Chops!!

Hahahhahahahhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

• Sitka Gear