Sitka Gear
Anyone going to the sportsman's shows...
International
Contributors to this thread:
Firehuntfish 04-Jan-14
EIStone 04-Jan-14
Buffalo1 04-Jan-14
Firehuntfish 11-Jan-14
Firehuntfish 21-Jan-14
Buffalo1 21-Jan-14
ridgerunnerron 21-Jan-14
Firehuntfish 22-Jan-14
JW 22-Jan-14
Martin Man 22-Jan-14
Foot Shooter 22-Jan-14
Toby 23-Jan-14
Firehuntfish 23-Jan-14
SILVERADO 24-Jan-14
Toby 24-Jan-14
KellyHarris@work 25-Jan-14
Foot Shooter 02-Feb-14
Firehuntfish 03-Feb-14
JW 03-Feb-14
Foot Shooter 03-Feb-14
TJS 03-Feb-14
Dennis Razza 03-Feb-14
Firehuntfish 04-Feb-14
Foot Shooter 04-Feb-14
04-Jan-14

Firehuntfish's Link
To any Bowsiters that are planning to attend any of the various sportsman's shows and conventions this year... Limcroma Safaris will be attending the following shows:

Dallas Safari Club: January 9-12, booth #2351 and 2352

Houston Safari Club: January 17-19, booth #823

NRA Harrisburg: February 1-9, booth #6026

SCI Las Vegas: February 5-8, booth # 3208

Please come by and say hello! We would very much like the opportunity to meet and chat with everyone.

04-Jan-14
Will be in Vegas and will stop and chat, DAle

04-Jan-14
Firehuntfish please check PM's

Thanks

11-Jan-14
All PMs answered... We will look forward to meeting everyone. I will only be able to attend the Vegas show this year. Hannes will be in attendance at all of the shows.

21-Jan-14
To anyone else attending the Vegas SCI Show,

Please send me a PM. I will be at the show everyday, but not all day. I don't want to miss the opportunity to chat with any of the Bowsite members in attendance. I will be my pleasure to meet with you at your convenience. Thanks for all of the interest.

Dan L.

21-Jan-14
Went to DSC Convention and had a blast. Stopped by and visited with Els.

Sorry I missed getting you meet you in person.

Have a good time in LV.

21-Jan-14
Dan- Enjoy Vegas! Too bad you can't make the Harrisburg Show.

22-Jan-14
Ridgerunnerron,

Aart & Riaan will be the PHs at the Harrisburg Show. They both have been with us a long time and they are quite the characters. You can't miss Aart. He stands about 6' 5", and goes about 265....He used to play professional rugby...Aart and Riaan are both extremely knowledgeable and affable.....I'm sure you will enjoy meeting with them.

22-Jan-14
Me and 3 of my buddies will be putting down our deposits in Harrisburg for our 2015 safari !!!

22-Jan-14
I will be at SCI on Thursday. Cannot wait!

22-Jan-14
I like the way you think JW!!!!

23-Jan-14
Going to Vegas in feb 5

23-Jan-14
Toby,

Make sure to stop by the booth and say hello to Hannes.

24-Jan-14
I'll be at the Harrisburg show, I'll swing by.

24-Jan-14
I will

25-Jan-14
Going to Cincinnati show tomorrow

02-Feb-14
Went to Harrisburg yesterday. Ended up booking our first safari with Limcroma Safaris for July 2015!!! Can't wait already and it's 18 months out!!!

Seemed to be lots of African outfitters at the show, and as usual some really spectacular taxidermy on display.

03-Feb-14

Firehuntfish's Link
Foot Shooter,

I am very happy to hear you guys are going to be hunting with Limcroma in 2015...You are in for the best hunting experience of you lives. Did you decide on taking a buffalo?

03-Feb-14
Dan, I'll give you a call this weekend. Everything is in motion, now the wait begins.

03-Feb-14
I have ordered some heavy limbs and arrows to start my tinkering........ I think that I will go for it. I have 18 months to get all of the testing done to have something that I am comfortable with. (well as comfortable as possible with a PH holding a 500 Nitro double gun behind me.

03-Feb-14
Harrisburg show. Attended Sunday. Weather and work got me to leave a day early. Hope to go back for at least another day. NRA sponsored show was good. Hope that doesn't cause an increase in prices for trips from those outfitters there. NRA has to smooth out some of the logistics. Having a pre-purchased ticket had many waiting longer to get in than those purchasing on site. That was frustrating and cold.

03-Feb-14
Bill, Glad to see you got your hunt booked. It will be a long 18 months!

I hope to make the show Friday... Will stop by the booth.

04-Feb-14
FS,

For bowhunting clients hunting cape buffalo, we usually have 2 PHs with double rifles behind you......

04-Feb-14
Well hopefully they can save those expensive bullets for the next guy!!!

I plan on leaving Razzas place after this one needing a trailer to carry it all, maybe the 18 months will get my trophy room done so that I have a place for it all!

• Sitka Gear