Zander Osmers 06-Apr-14
Charlie Rehor 06-Apr-14
TradbowBob 06-Apr-14
PAstringking 06-Apr-14
Stekewood 06-Apr-14
StickFlicker 07-Apr-14
TradbowBob 08-Apr-14
05-Feb-14
Has anyone ever used this outfit in S. Africa? They hunt the Selati Game Reserve and seem to have some very reasonable pricing. I talked to them at a recent Expo but not sure if they are really set up for bowhunters... Comments and reviews appreciated. Thx

06-Feb-14
I sent you a PM

10-Feb-14
Well, he is a respectable DG Outfitter, not to sure about his bow hunting facilities...

05-Apr-14
Zander Osmers Safaris has the best concession in South Africa. Where in South Africa can you go on a safari and see the big five while you are hunting normal plains game. You hunt on one game reserve don't drive from concession to concessions like most outfitters do and on the end of your safari you spend more time on the road driving to different small concession to hunt different species. The reserve is 75 000 Acres what more do you need. They do not feed the animals and shoot them when they come to feed like most hunting outfitter. These animals are wild and not bread in captivity and moved into the area to be hunted. Hunted wild and fair chase.

05-Apr-14
There are "bowhunting outfitters" and outfitters that take bowhunters (some grudgingly). Choose wisely.

TBB

05-Apr-14
Hunter, you don't have any bowhunting photos on your website. How many do you take each year?

06-Apr-14
stekewood It depends from year to year. 2014 we are going to do about 6 bow hunts. Bow hunts are hard work but if you hunt a big area like we do it is the real deal that I can promise you. We are new in the bow hunting but very big in the Riffle hunts. We started bow hunting on this concession about 2 years ago and it is picking up fast. Cabela's is now our booking agent too so you know now you can trust us. if you want to I can give you some references that hunted with us. I will make a point of it to add a bow page on my web.

We are also new in the states been marketing the states for 3 years now. We only hunted with Spanish clients for 28 Years but they now have a economical crisis so we decided to start marketing the US.

You should think about the concessions you are hunting and not about the outfitter the best outfitter on a bad concession will not do you any good. Also you don't want to hunt small concession that the game is bought at auctions and released to be hunted.

06-Apr-14
You know most clients think a outfitter that does riffle and bow hunts the two does not work on one concession. Well i agree but only when you hunt on small concessions. Hunting 75 000 Acres it is no problem at all. We also have our own trained tracking dogs for wounded Animals with a 95% success ratio and if we do not find your wounded animals with our doge we have our ow helicopter that are on standby.

06-Apr-14
Zander: PM sent! Thanks!

06-Apr-14
Everybody starts somewhere, I hope you get some real bow hunters as your guides. I've had the opposite experience and it was not pretty.

Good luck to you.

TBB

06-Apr-14
"Cabela's is now our booking agent too so you know now you can trust us."

I wouldn't promote that to much...

06-Apr-14
Thanks. Do most of your bowhunters hunt dangerous game? Are there hides on the concession for hunting plains game or is it all walk and stalk?

07-Apr-14
"We only hunted with Spanish clients for 28 Years"

So, you've probably had hunters shoot thousands of warthogs but not much else? Those Spanish hunters like their warthogs!

08-Apr-14

• Sitka Gear