Scotty 11-Mar-14
Scotty 11-Mar-14
Drop tine 12-Mar-14
Scotty 13-Mar-14
Drop tine 13-Mar-14
AZ~Rich 05-May-14
Drahthaar 05-May-14
26-Feb-14

This special includes the following animals, daily rates, food, drinks, PH, skinner, tracker, cook, laundry, pickup and drop off at the airport etc.

Blesbuck Warthog Impala Bluewildebeest

All this for $4500 only!!!!

please feel free to contact me on , [email protected] [email protected]

26-Feb-14
You didn't mention the number of hunting days. Thank you.

26-Feb-14
Sorry for that, its a ten day hunt.

02-Mar-14

African Barefoot Saf's embedded Photo
Some trailcam pics

02-Mar-14

02-Mar-14

02-Mar-14

02-Mar-14

02-Mar-14

02-Mar-14

Charlie Rehor's Link
Yes, Bowsite sponsor!

02-Mar-14
on that safari could you trade anything out for a gemsbok?

02-Mar-14
Any pictures of Kudu or Zebra???

03-Mar-14
Bou'bound, yes you can, we will just subtract the animal price lets say Bluewildebeest from Gemsbuck and then you will just pay in the difference! jstephens61, just wait for it this was just one trailcam, I have put out four more today so just two days and we will see what happened at the other blinds!!!

05-Mar-14

05-Mar-14

05-Mar-14

05-Mar-14

07-Mar-14
Now we're talkin'!

07-Mar-14
Cam you post some photos of your blinds. How many do you have. How many acres are you hunting

10-Mar-14
Sorry for the late reply!

We have eight hides on our property. I have about 6000 acres to bow hunt on! Our property is 2000 acres where the pics are taken on!

I will put photos on of the hides as soon as I can get some!

The bow hunting properties are only bow hunt and there are no rifle hunting on them!

Please feel free to go on our website to see some photos of the hides www.africanbarefootsafaris.co.za

10-Mar-14
Reon hides are great. you can tell he is a bow hunter. moast are 8'x8'x8'. dark inside, rubber mat on floor. you can hunt barefooted if you want. Forrest

10-Mar-14

Scotty's embedded Photo
Scotty's embedded Photo
This is a tower blind on Reon's property. The blinds are all set up for bowhunting. Nice rubber floors and lots of room to move around.

10-Mar-14

Scotty's embedded Photo
Scotty's embedded Photo
Nicki enjoying her afternoon in this spacious ground blind at African barefoot safari's

10-Mar-14

Scotty's embedded Photo
Scotty's embedded Photo
Leopard Blind otherwise known as....... The OH Sure Blind!!!!

10-Mar-14

Scotty's embedded Photo
Scotty's embedded Photo
Reon has some great Kudu and prides himself in the Kudu hunting available on his property. My hunting partner shot a great Kudu Bull as well

10-Mar-14

Scotty's embedded Photo
Scotty's embedded Photo
Bou Bound this is a wildebeest my buddy shot with Reon SCI gold minimum is 80 7/8 scored 83 1/8

Rowland and Ward is 28 1/2 minimum and score was 32 1/8

That head had to weigh 70#

11-Mar-14
Scotty Did you take that Kudu from a hide or spot and stalk?

11-Mar-14

Scotty's embedded Photo
Scotty's embedded Photo
I took the Kudu from the hide I proposed in front of. Reon loves to spot and stalk as well. My hunting buddy Paul and Reon almost took a Gemsbuck during a spot and stalk but got busted last minute.

11-Mar-14

Scotty's embedded Photo
Scotty's embedded Photo
sorry clicked on the wrong photo you asked to see a zebra not a zebra's shoulder. This was shot from a blind as well. We saw ALOT of Zebra's

12-Mar-14
Are these blinds at waterholes? If so are they closed off at night? Is feed put out for at the blinds? Are the species available self sustaining or are animals brought in to the herd on a regular basis?

What would the success rate be on walk and stalk?

13-Mar-14
Drop tine, I just hunt hear so my knowledge is a bit limited but I am happy to share my experience. The blinds are all at waterholes. We generally but not always covered the waterholes at night with a metal grate. We also dropped off some alfalfa and protein pellets in the morning when we got to the blind. The population is self sustaining that being said I am sure if Reon felt like he was low on certain species he would develop a breeding plan for that species. He actually had to pull animals off the property to make it more self sustaining. I think the spot and stalk stats are good if you are open to multiple species, targeting a specific animal would be much tougher while spot and stalking, that being said the property lends itself to a good spot and stalk territory. Look on the website there is a great spot and stalk video of Reon killing a Kudu while on a stalk. Hope that helps.

13-Mar-14
Thanx Eric, yes Drop tine like "scotty" said we do hunt from blinds with waterholes and yes we do put out feed! But in winter time I put out feed if some one is hunting or not!

Spot and Stalk can work for sure but you might only shoot 1-3 animals in ten days where with Blind hunting you can get up to 15 animals in ten days!

But the reward of getting a animal on foot is so much more than to shoot it from a blind! But if you want to see the country and you don't care about the number of animals you shoot spot and stalk is the way to go!

The best months for spot and stalk is end of our summer time end of March, where there is enough leaves on the trees and grass on the ground. So that you as hunter can get more cover from the animals. If you come in winter you will need to look like a Leopard stalking cause the animals will see you a mile away! But with enough cover around you, you can even get close to a big old Kudu Bull!!!

If there is anything else please let me know!

Reon

13-Mar-14
On the self sustaining question. Yes the animals are self sustained and almost every year I need to take of some impala and Bluewildebeest females! I do get it new blood every four years, by meaning of that, I will go and buy a kudu bull from a other game farm and put him on our property! It will not be a trophy bull but a "working" bull !! By saying that I mean that the Bull will not have horns longer than 40 inches! Becuase if he is over 48 inches a hunter will shoot him.... So he will have three to four years to breed before he will get to be a trophy bull!! If that answers your question?? I want to bring in more species on to the property like Sable and Giraffe but they will not be for hunting in the next 10 years.

13-Mar-14
Thanks for the answers, that is greatly appreciated.

05-May-14
OK you guys have a opening in \June and July 2014 please let me know if there is any one that is interested! We can even work around the flying arrow deal too!!

05-May-14

Check out this bushbuck!!!

05-May-14

Check out this bushbuck!!!

05-May-14
Oh Yeah!!! He's a pretty nice one Reon.

05-May-14
nice bushbuck wish I had seen him. Forrest