loesshillsarcher 19-Mar-14
Fuzzy 19-Mar-14
Mark Watkins 19-Mar-14
Pete In Fairbanks 19-Mar-14
Ken Moody 19-Mar-14
LBshooter 19-Mar-14
Pete In Fairbanks 19-Mar-14
18-Mar-14
....is contagious! Pete and I just booked a hunt with Ken for May '16!

Holy crap!....goin' elephant hunting! Plains game again this July...jumbos in two short years! Noooo idea how I'm going to pay for it, but darn it....I'm going!

Thanks Ken for offering such a great deal. Pete and I made our first trip to RSA together in 2003. It will be awesome to hunt Africa together again.

18-Mar-14
Good luck to you both !

18-Mar-14
Pete and Peyton, congrats and good luck.

I hear Buff may also be on the menu?

Stay alert, I don't want to hear one of you got squished.

18-Mar-14
Shouldn't be any issue.... I think you can outrun Pete.... =D

Good luck gentlemen! Sounds like quite the adventure!

19-Mar-14
What does a hunt like that run. outfitter costs only, not including tips, travel, and the full body mount, etc.

19-Mar-14
Sweet

19-Mar-14
you chose well.

19-Mar-14
P2, Congrats on committing! Good luck and we look forward to following your hunt!

Mark

19-Mar-14
Thanks guys! There is a lot of hunting to do between now and then but I'm really looking forward to it. I'm sure we can set up a semi live hunt with Pat when the time comes for folks to follow along.

Bou'...sent you a PM.

19-Mar-14
With a few tons of teed off elephant hot on my heels, I might even be able to outrun Peyton! Since I am retired and collecting SS, my play/hunting fund comes from wildfire work during the summer. Now please join me as we bow our heads and pray for dry, hot weather and lightning.....!

Pete

19-Mar-14
Don't worry Pete. If it comes down to you or Peyton I'll protect each of you in chronological order based upon your age :)

19-Mar-14
Elephants are over populated in certain areas, and do tremendous damage to crop fields. Plus, a bull on his last set of teeth will die an death from starvation, so if folks have a problem with taking mature animals out of the herd then they simply have no clue what they are talking about. For those who think hunting elephant is a cake walk then once again they are speaking from ignorance. There is a reason why they call elephant hunting dangerous game. Good luck,be safe and I am jealous.

19-Mar-14
Ken,

I like the way you think....

Besides, protecting the Minister of Finance is in your best interest!

Pete

20-Mar-14
Ken...you mean counting up right?

• Sitka Gear