wcbarker 02-Jul-14
jtelarkin08 02-Jul-14
mixed bag 18-Jul-14
pointingdogs 18-Jul-14
Buffalo1 18-Jul-14
standswittaknife 18-Jul-14
mixed bag 19-Jul-14
30-Jun-14
The following cancellation hunt is available: 10 Day hunt for 1 hunter at 1 x 1 guiding. Cost of hunt (daily fees) $4000, Your price $2000. This includes 10 full hunting days in Thabazimbi, South Africa. Hunt dates: 15 - 24 August 2014. Interested hunters can e-mail us at [email protected]

30-Jun-14
Wow. Might be my first African Safari right there...

30-Jun-14
I cant believe no one is grabbing this!!!!!!!

30-Jun-14
Trying my hardest... Just waiting on an email back!

01-Jul-14
"Choot'um Pat Choot'um". $200 daily fee is a great deal, I mean steal !!

01-Jul-14
Just got the no-go on this one... Didn't know how bad it would suck to not get to go on a hunt I didn't even know about till yesterday...

02-Jul-14
to short of notice for me. Work wont allow time off on short notice.

02-Jul-14
Wow heck of a deal. Dries runs a top notch operation. If I hadn't just had twins dries I would be all on this

18-Jul-14
Damn, I'm leaving for Alaska a week later.No way I can pull off 2trips back to back.SouthAfrica iswhere I'm heading next trip out.I ned to get some animals from there I couldn't get in Namibia.Bushbuck and nyala are my main hit list

18-Jul-14
Having never been to Africa.... is it realist to plan for a hunt that is less then one month away?? Vaccinations, airfare and other things?? Thanks

good luck to all, the dog

18-Jul-14
If you got a current passport,current vaccinations and your gear ready- absolutely. Especially, if you have made the trip to Africa before and have a really good idea of what is going on.

18-Jul-14
As long as you have a passport it be easy if a seat on a flight is available.

19-Jul-14
You could easily do the hunt as long as you have a seat on plane.I didn't need any vaccinations for my trip.Plus, you don't need to pack a lot,they do your wash everyday out there.Passport,planeticket and go have the hunt of your life!!!!!

• Sitka Gear