Lamplighter 12-Jul-14
Bou'bound 12-Jul-14
Jack Harris 12-Jul-14
Ricardo Longoria 12-Jul-14
LBshooter 12-Jul-14
Stonegoat 12-Jul-14
02-Jul-14
IGNORANCE/BIAS ALERT!!!!

Not sure if this was already covered - but you will never find more ignorant statements in a 5 minute news clip..

I usually gloss right over these things, but the title got my attention...

http://centurylink.net/tv/3/player/vendor/CNN/player/cnn/asset/cnn-theyre_beyond_endangered_theyre_dead-cnn/source/Clips

The sad reality, is that we have come to expect this as routine from CNN.

02-Jul-14
This is typical of the crap that CNN and all of the other liberal media outlets generate on a daily basis. This is the same crap they pulled with Melissa Bachman and Donald Trumps's sons when the posted pictures of their animals on social media forums...The ignorance diplayed by the panel of commentators would be laughable if it wasn't so sad and potentially damaging...

This is the trend in our country now and it's only going to get worse. We are experiencing an unprecedented cultural erosion rooted in ignorance, laziness, and dependence. These are the people who are outbreeding us and outvoting us...

02-Jul-14
X2 Firehuntfish. Forrest

02-Jul-14
I saw that this morning but isn't that old news? Didn't she already go through all that cicada a few months ago?

I did not get to hear the entire segment on the Today show but I seem to recall all that coming up some months ago.

02-Jul-14
Ah, I see this is a different deal and different girl. I will say this. The photos appear to me to be more about the girl and her appearance than about having hunted and killed them.

However, I'm not sure that is all bad, either.

02-Jul-14
The only thing endangered is accurate unbiased reporting. The species hunted were not

02-Jul-14
Wow, I feel dumber for having listened to those idiots.

02-Jul-14
Sometimes "Anchorman" hits a little too close to home....when stupid is real it's not funny.

02-Jul-14
I heard that segment while driving and it was the most uninformed group of analysts I've ever heard. One talking head actually said "the reason these animals are going to be extinct is because hunters only shoot the best/strongest/biggest ones and that leaves the weaker ones to breed leaving a poor/weak gene pool."

How stupid is that? That mature, strong animal has left his genes all over the place by then!

Dilrods.

02-Jul-14
typical and not surprising....

02-Jul-14
The girl whose dad duck hunts by sitting in the cold 8 hours with a RIFLE. Then there's the guy that shows his stupidity by quoting from the HSUS handbook....

02-Jul-14
My favorite was that she is out killing these poor animals with a assault rifle, then they show a picture of a bow kill and one with a bolt action rifle.

02-Jul-14
There is a pattern here and the pattern is when the hunters are a woman. The anti-hunters can't battle us guys everyday and we are supposed to be the knuckle-dragging baffunes but when woman do this it scares them a whole lot. They can not let woman hunt because they are supposed to be the civilized ones.

This is the true "war against woman" and it comes from the left!! Don't doubt me on this one!!!!

02-Jul-14
no picture of anyone posing with a rhino, a lion, or an elephant will ever end well for us. She was with all three. The poor lady never stood a chance in the court of public opinion.

02-Jul-14
I have tuned out the main-stream media for years, this just happened to show on my internet home page and I dared click the video... I can see they are getting dumb and dumber by the day, and true journalism no longer exists. (unless lying to push your agenda is what journalism was intended to be).

02-Jul-14
CNN----Communist News Network

02-Jul-14
Can't argue with IDIOTS. They won't understand or listen to reason.

02-Jul-14
I'm speechless. I looked at the young girl's facebook page and it is unbelievable how stupid or naive people are. There are thousands of posts, essentially calling her the devil. It does no good to try and rebut to these posts as these people are thinking with their heart and not their mind. You can't teach someone something when they already have their mind made up on an opposing view.

02-Jul-14
Do you realize the press has an even lower approval rating (10%) than politicians? THAT is saying something. As hunters we have to stay organized and support the people that speak for us, and get criticized. As we know, it sure as hell isn't the mainstream media. Stopped watching TV several years ago, haven't regretted it at all.

02-Jul-14
Let the fans make the noise. Or the liberals. Whatever you wana call them. She can hunt with me anyday!!

02-Jul-14
Did anybody else almost puke listening and watching these stupid ignorants or was it just me?

02-Jul-14
Charlie you have been to my home and seen Kathi's trophies. All rifle kills so not posted here. I do not doubt you at all that this is all politically driven.

03-Jul-14
First rule in sub-Saharan wild game management...'if it pays, it stays'

Even the green hunt for rhino wouldnt have been cheap; killing five of the big six will mean $$$$$$$ for the local economy PLUS tons of meat to feed the locals

03-Jul-14
All I can say is this country is going to liberal hell ! I cant watch T.V. The liberal news makes me sick !

03-Jul-14
Looks to me like daddy can spend his money any way he wants to make his princess a star. More power to him.

03-Jul-14
Save America...Shoot A Liberal.

This would make a nice t-shirt.

03-Jul-14

Bigpizzaman's Link
Tolerant Left??

03-Jul-14
Ignorant Libs in action!!!

03-Jul-14
The good thing is it's CNN so only about 14 people have seen it....

03-Jul-14
I'm not on Facebook but looked at Bigpizzaman's link. Can you really make death threats on Facebook but you have to be careful what legal hunting pictures you put on it? Man some of those uninformed libs are nasty hateful people. DO they know where leather, feathers,and many of the food and medicines that they use daily come from? Hell cars kill 10 times more animals than hunters do. I'll bet all of them drive that lethal weapon.

03-Jul-14
"Arguing with a man who has lost his reason is like giving medicine to the dead."

Thomas Paine

CNN? Are they even still in business?

03-Jul-14
where do we go to SUPPORT her ?

03-Jul-14
If it would have been a football player (male) instead of a cheerleader, no one would have ever cared. I read some of the the FB crap. I have to agree, nothing good comes from facebook. Though I'm not into trophy hunting, good for her if that's what she enjoys.

Steve

03-Jul-14
First of all. Its AMAZING the idiocy that fills these peoples minds. Second, i think instead of winning the lottery, i would love to be locked in a room with all four of those geniouses and just beat the living tar out of them. I know it doednt do anything for the good, but man it would make me feel good. However they grew up and whatever put this thinking in their minds is unreal. Its actually kind of sad that people could be so out of touch with the truth.

03-Jul-14
Interesting point SnS.

You and I both know who put those thoughts in there.

It was the parents. And I believe that I can accurately predict how they will vote.

Now, what should we do?

03-Jul-14
CNN who? Aren't they the ones who spent a month reporting 80% of their newscasts on how they hadn't found flight 370 yet? Hey, CNN, how's that working out?

03-Jul-14

StickFlicker's Link
U.S. Sportsman's Alliance is reporting that Facebook took down the hate page due to sportsman's complaints.

04-Jul-14
This is the same left who praises a girl for filming her own ABORTION and makes Bill Ayres a Professor instead of an inmate!! PERSPECTIVE!!!

Maybe we can have Chip make some T-Shirts supporting Ms Jones then PRAY a Greenie has the nuts to confront us in person??

04-Jul-14
Bou - you forgot wolves and polar bears.

05-Jul-14
+1 bad karma...wise words

Ps to get to I went to the same school as Thomas Paine (Thetford, Norfolk England)

05-Jul-14
Just read face book took down some of her pictures.

11-Jul-14
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/11/some-anti-hunting-advocates-are-furious-over-a-photo-of-steven-spielberg-with-a-dead-animaltheres-just-one-major-problem/

Not sure if this has been posted but how stupid are they? Never thought it was this bad.

11-Jul-14

itshot's Link
too funny Kawa

11-Jul-14
cub, there is angle except for the slant CNN puts on news. The animals were hunted legally.

11-Jul-14
Thanks for cleaning that up itshot. Still cant believe theyre serious, scary.

11-Jul-14
Oh no, A whole 2 people saw the news cast. Their ratings are low and MSN's are even lower, not to worried about them. Most intelligent folks know that these organizations are nothing but left wing propaganda machines. How does anyone take anything seriously from a guy named Wolf lol ?

12-Jul-14
Something to think about though is :

hunting used to just be a rural pastime- two country kids got off the school bus in the evening and met up at the creek to get a few squirrels. Nothing more. It was just something rural people did. Respect for game, deer were put down in the bed of the truck, taken home, end of story. No one was trying to make a job out of hunting. They went to work at a real job. No celebrities, no Team this-that, no tiffineys, etc. No head banger talking crap like " Bloodbath, hunt god, Spirit, etc. " " Wackem & stackem, Dirt Nap, Put the Smackdown on em, etc " There was none of this in the good ol days.

WE did it to our selves. All the Yahoos around here got to run around with deer jacked up on the 4 wheeler rack high in the air, LSU stickers all over the trucks, through town, etc. Most never went to LSU. Face Book ? I am telling you that trying to put this " in your face- lets argue " mentality about hunting will backfire .

Most people in general, Follow. They follow in life. They look at this Tiffiny type stuff, Ted has all the kids talking like vampire worshipers, every U tube how to video on a hunt product has a red neck in camo, with a ball cap that has the bill bent in a serious U shape- so fashion is to walk around with bent bill caps, with fish hook on the bill, sun glasses jacked up on top of the hat, etc.

My point is- use common sense . Do you really think Facebook is a place to try to mock Tiffiny ? NO. It is the most accessible place that an average Jane or joe can get her/his face in front of the spotlight and fulfill that wannabe " celerbity ". Look at me, look at me.

Let all that go. Hunt for yourself. Put the kill down in the bed, take it home, get it mounted for your living room, show friends when they come over and that's it. There is no celebrity hunter. Go to work. Don't be posting it all over computer non hunting specific internet sites. That is NOT using common sense. That is being a follower and trying to mock the many wannabe celebrities that get the camera in front of their faces today. These people are not hunters. So why try to mock them ?

I say be a leader in life. Don't follow. Enjoy your kill , show close friends, mount it, make some sausage, end of story. Go to work Monday morning and life goes on. Do not go posting pics on a nationwide urban city folk internet site. Use common sense.

12-Jul-14
"I am telling you that trying to put this " in your face- lets argue " mentality about hunting will backfire ."

AMEN TO THAT.

the problem is many hunters, and people overall, consistently confuse that fact that having the right to behave a certain way does not make behaving that way the right thing to do.

12-Jul-14
LAMPLIGHTER - VERY WELL SAID!!!

12-Jul-14
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/07/11/belgium-beauty-loses-modeling-gig-after-her-hunting-pic-hits-web/?intcmp=features

12-Jul-14
Trying to stick it in their faces is wrong, I agree. However, we shouldn't have to hide it as if we are in The wrong, there is a balance that should be struck, and if someone objects as I get when driving home I simply smile and wave. Once a verbal conversation starts the PETA folk are at a loss out of the gate. I once stopped at a Mcdonalds for coffee for the ride home and had a deer on the hitch hauler with a tarp over it. A woman with her child approached me and ask how I could shoot a deer and I chuckled and said I aim low and she did not like that at all. Conversation continued about the fact I don't need to hunt and it's cruel all the common anti stuff, and when her order came up I simply asked what she had gotten. The look on her face was priceless and I politely said that my deer died a peaceful quick death unlike the cow your about to eat, and I said that my deer wasn't full of chemicals and hormones, she sneered at me as she walked away. On my way out I couldn't help myself and as I walked by I said at least I don't pay for others to kill my food, and she just about lost it. No matter what we as a community try to do the antis will never change their minds about hunting, but the fence sitters are the ones we need to convert, which is a never ending process.

12-Jul-14
I agree. American's love their celebrities, even hunters, so it seems. I really can't stand the whole "wack em and stack em" mentality. The ridiculous catch-phrases that are common amongst the tree-stand hunting celebrities show a lack of respect for wildlife. Hunters don't need to hide in the shadows, but respect for wildlife should be evident.

Why does anybody want to watch some fat guy arrow a whitetail out of a treestand anyway? Strange

• Sitka Gear