Bou'bound 08-Jul-14
Firehuntfish 09-Jul-14
keith 09-Jul-14
Beendare 09-Jul-14
LBshooter 09-Jul-14
RamDreamer 09-Jul-14
Big John 09-Jul-14
06-Jul-14
Craig Boddington did an interview with Tucker Carlson this morning on FOX News. He did an excellent job in the time he had, highlighting some important facts about African hunting, and in particular about the Kendall Jones story. As usual, he was very well spoken, and represented hunting in way we can be proud.

Here is a youtube link to the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AODrTmfEfFA&feature=youtu.be

06-Jul-14
Well done Boddington.

06-Jul-14
Very well done. How anyone can look at that exceptional articulation of what we do as exemplified by Craig and say that some addled washed up maniac of a rocker is the type of voice we need, or is in any way effective, is beyond me.

What we need is what Craig delivered.........a calm, smart, fact based, explanation that leaves nobody personally offended, but the propagandists corrected and the neutral masses far better informed.

That four minute interview should be must watch material for anyone who is to be put in front of a camera or microphone and asked to comment on the merits of hunting.

06-Jul-14
Thank you Craig.

06-Jul-14
Love that guy, and have for a number of years. Met him at Dallas Safari Club show. He is down to earth and as real as it gets. Very good spokesman !

06-Jul-14
Craig has been asked to come back to do an interview on 'Fox and Friends' tomorrow morning at 06:50 EDT.

06-Jul-14
Great interview. I love how all the ignorant people are mad because she killed a cheetah which was in reality a leopard and is posing with the "dead" rhino that was darted for medical reasons. Ignorance...

06-Jul-14
Anyone got a link?

06-Jul-14

elkmtngear's Link

06-Jul-14
Anyone know what channel "fox friends" is on dish network? Gonna try to find it, but figured i would ask here as well. Thanks in advance

06-Jul-14

07-Jul-14
craig did a great Job for us. Forrest

07-Jul-14
Five words for the hunter-haters:

'IF IT PAYS; IT STAYS'

That is all

07-Jul-14
Well Done...

07-Jul-14
Outstanding interview by Craig, he needs to be put out there more to be a spokesman.

07-Jul-14
Anyone have a link for this mornings interview? I missed it....

07-Jul-14
He is a class act all the way. Had the pleasure of meeting him in Jo-Berg.

07-Jul-14
Outstanding interview for all hunters!!

07-Jul-14
Can you imagine what the interview would have been like if it had been the Nuge!

07-Jul-14
stick and string the above imbedded video worked for me.

07-Jul-14
Now if only that was on the news for oh...an hour at 6pm

07-Jul-14
Saw the first interview, didnt see the one this morning.... Absolutely fantastic on the first one, dont think anyone coulda done better.

08-Jul-14
As always Boddington is a class act. I'm jealous of that guys gun collection.

08-Jul-14
I've had the pleasure of hunting with Craig on several occasions. He is a true embasador to our sport.

08-Jul-14
Very well spoken. Reminds me of the response Steven Rinella (meat eater) gave to the anti-hunter in the book store video.

Josh

08-Jul-14
I was thinking the same thing spade.

08-Jul-14

Bou'bound's Link
i attached the Rinella video clip. excellent.

Again, a calm, smart, fact based, explanation that leaves nobody personally offended, but the propagandists corrected and the neutral masses far better informed.

Why do I think if Nugent would have been there this would have been an utter whackem', stackem', mystical flight of the hyperbole from uncle ted embarrassment for anyone associated with the sport.

09-Jul-14
Steve Rinella is a great spokesperson for hunting. I hope that it is his desire to step up and assume a more active role on the condition he is given the opportunity...

The problem is that there are lots of knowledgeable well-spoken idividuals who can represent us like Rinella, but they do not yet have the public forum to do so. In today's world, celebrities who have fame and notariety outside the world of hunting have the platform....With Rinella's TV show and book, hopefully that will change. I also think Steve Scott is another excellent spokesman for hunting. I would like to see him become more popular.

09-Jul-14
The problem is, it was on FOX News. As the liberals don't watch FOX News for fear that someone will tell the truth and offend them; Craig was preaching to the choir.

09-Jul-14
Boddington is peaking at our SCI Chapter [SF bay area- Pleasant Hill-Ca] dinner meeting second wed in August if anyone wants to go let me know

09-Jul-14
Keith a large percentage of fox viewers are democrats, they see it.

09-Jul-14
Beendare -

The Golden Gate Chapter SCI meeting where Boddington will speak is scheduled for Wednesday, August 20th, according to a recent e-mail I saw from the chapter. Should be a great gathering.

09-Jul-14
Well done

• Sitka Gear