Kuduboss 04-Aug-14
Bowfreak 04-Aug-14
W.P. Archer 05-Aug-14
Golden Pyr 05-Aug-14
dj 17-Aug-14
Medicinemann 17-Aug-14
dj 18-Aug-14
04-Aug-14
I recently got back from a Bow Hunt in Mozambique where I got a 41" Cape Buffalo. It was an experience that I wish a lot of other bow hunters can also have. The Camp is owned and operated by Riaan Van der Merwe with the help of Michelle. It is under the name Messenger Safari. My wife and I wanted for nothing while there on the 10 day hunt and would recommend them to everyone. If anyone would want the contact info I would be happy to provide it.

04-Aug-14
I am attempting to put up a couple picks of this beautiful buffalo but keep getting a server error. I will overcome this lol

04-Aug-14
If you are having trouble attaching them just upload them to something like Photobucket and attach them with the html string.

Looking forward to seeing the pics.

05-Aug-14
Thanks for the heads up...

How about a bit of a story etc of your hunt and trip? Do they have a webpage?

Always looking for good hunting spots....

05-Aug-14
game there is great..just the the Q of Govt and other issues of stability .

17-Aug-14
Please include bow weights, arrow weight, broadhead selection, etc. when you get to the story.

Congratulations on your bull.

17-Aug-14
".just the the Q of Govt and other issues of stability ."

Isn't that the truth.....I found out 5 weeks before my hunt that my permit for elephant had been rescinded.....

18-Aug-14
Yeah, the Govt stability thing....just read about Tom Miranda's ordeal in the latest issue of Bowhunter Mag.

Don't give me a warm fuzzy since I have deposits down already for June 2015.

Keeping my eyes and ears open regarding that ordeal.

• Sitka Gear