t-roy 09-Jul-15
writer 10-Jul-15
Cottonwood88 10-Jul-15
Toby 22-Jul-15
tonyo6302 22-Jul-15
Toby 22-Jul-15
07-Jul-15

tonyo6302's Link
Anyone that has hunted in Zimbawe, just a post to let you know you could have been on a very candid camera.

:^)

Resorts secretly records and sells unsuspecting couples' sex tapes

An ex employee of a Bulawayo lodge has exposed several lodges in and around Bulawayo that install hidden cameras to record unsuspecting clients making love in the rooms.

According to myzimbabwe.co.zw, the anonymous former employee said the practice is predominantly done in Harare, but is slowly becoming more prevalent in most Bulawayo lodges and low class hotels.

The lodge owners, managers and/or staff are allegedly working with Nigerian men who pay as much as US$1000 for a week’s recordings

"The idea is being engineered by Nigerian business people who install the equipment in the rooms and capture unsuspecting clients in the act," said the man.

In some cases the owners of the lodges are not aware of the existence of the cameras as the Nigerians work with unscrupulous managers and staff at the lodges.

Most of the low class city lodges offer rest rooms for $5 per hour during the day and about $15 for a night. These lodges are targeted by the Nigerians as most clients using them will be in the company of sex workers.

Some sex workers are allegedly part of the arrangement and deliberately engage in "classic moves" to ensure the best footage.

07-Jul-15
What, corruption and vice in Zim? You must be kidding.:)

07-Jul-15
HA! No worries here, hunt yes SEX HELL NO!! Not that Brave!!

07-Jul-15
I know I shouldn't have invited that baboon into the hut for a drink that night.

07-Jul-15
My wife and I stayed at the Bulawayo Club on our last two trips to Zimbabwe. If anyone paid money for the video, I'll apologize in advance! you way over paid! :-).

07-Jul-15
Christ I hope they weren't out West in sheep country.

09-Jul-15
Out West....."Where the men are men & the sheep are nervous"

10-Jul-15
Kinda adds a new meaning to "dangerous game?"

10-Jul-15
Nigeria...the armpit of Africa

22-Jul-15
I am planning to go in 2017, let´s see how it goes

22-Jul-15
Toby,

Ensure you and the Missus read the Manscaping thread prior to any movies.

;^)

22-Jul-15
ja,ja,ja. Do you know if they pay you well?

• Sitka Gear