PREZ 31-May-16
EIStone 31-May-16
CarmanDon 04-Jun-16
CarmanDon 04-Jun-16
CarmanDon 04-Jun-16
CarmanDon 04-Jun-16
CarmanDon 04-Jun-16
30-May-16
Anybody have a bowhunt booked this month? My son and have a ten day hunt with Limcroma safaris , sitting in Atlanta waiting for our flight. The wait is killing me need bowhunting stories, picts, anything to pass the time. It's like X-mas for a 50 year old man!

30-May-16
Wish I was going, have a great hunt, looking forward to the hunt report and photos . Forrest

30-May-16
I'm getting ready to go down to my taxidermist's next week to go over the poses on my animals that I shot at Limcroma Last July.

You are in for an absolute blast!

Who is your PH? If you run into Johan, tell him Troy said hi!

31-May-16
Don you are going to have a hell of a hunt. Those guys are pro, serious and great hunters and the place its beautifully and full of nice game. Please send pictures of your trophies

31-May-16

Toby's embedded Photo
Toby's embedded Photo
Don you are going to have a hell of a hunt. Those guys are pro, serious and great hunters and the place its beautifully and full of nice game. Please send pictures of your trophies

31-May-16
I will be there June 30th.

31-May-16
I'll be there Sept. 1 - 10 so save me some critters !!

04-Jun-16

CarmanDon's embedded Photo
First night and 2 big buffs come to our blind. These guys must have gone at it , faces and cheeks all bloodied and scared up

04-Jun-16

My son Hunter got lucky and took a jackal and an old impala

04-Jun-16

Hunter shot both animals with his Excalibur micro crossbow and G5 montec broadheads

04-Jun-16

Same day a good mature waterbuck came in and took him at 23 yard and made a death run of about 150 yards before pilling up. Took the waterbuck with a Hoyt nitrum 60lbs 420 grain arrow with 125 slick trick mags. The broadhead took out the top of the heart and bottom of lungs

04-Jun-16

This zebra was the last animal shot in one day of hunting . The zebra was quartering slightly when I shot the arrow hit it a bit far back, nobody shoots perfect including me. After along tracking Job I made the decision not to leave the zebra overnight because of the predators . We finally caught up with the animal with help from my ph and tracker, and put the zebra down with a rifle

• Sitka Gear