bucknrut 20-Jan-06
Windwalker 20-Jan-06
Quill 19-Jan-07
Muzzy 19-Jan-07
upatree 20-Jan-07
Biggen 20-Jan-07
BrokenArrow 05-Dec-18
18-Jan-06
I'm looking for a swivelimb tree stand if anyone has one for sale. I know the company went out of business years ago, thought someone on here might be able to help me out.

18-Jan-06
man sorry to here they went out of business, I got one but I aint gettin rid of it . I dont use it all the time but it sure is great when you need it.

18-Jan-06
What situations do you use yours in?

18-Jan-06
every once in a while I find a tree with a 45 degree angle or horizontal limb where a typical treestand won't work Takes a little getting use to

18-Jan-06
I use mine in large oak trees with branches large enough to use for a platform to stand on, and in trees with odd angle branches.

I'm keepin it.

18-Jan-06
Man, I wish I had one

18-Jan-06
once in a great while they'll show up on ebay

19-Jan-06
Hoytboy-I know a guy that has one, virtually unused, but he wants $300 for it. Seems high to me, but PM me if you're interested.

19-Jan-06
Had one, it got stolen out of the tree.It was great for the big horizontil branches of oaks . Had deer walking right under me and they never had a clue I was there.

19-Jan-06
Does anyone remember what they cost when they were still being sold?

19-Jan-06
they were $199 new.

19-Jan-06
my brother has one he will sell.i don't think he ever used it.

19-Jan-06
3d is right I paid 200$

19-Jan-06
PM 3d bowhunter

20-Jan-06
pm hoytboy

20-Jan-06
Swivelimb 413 N Walnut Broken Arrow OK 74012(800)-909-LIMB

20-Jan-06
PM bucknrut

19-Jan-07
Hello guys, I'm glad to hear that there are so many fans of the SwiveLimb out there. I bought mine in '98 and I would have cut a finger off before I sold it. I have used it a lot around Oklahoma in places no other stand could go. You may be interested to know that they didn't go out of business because of an injury lawsuit or anything else like that. We formed a company called Quill Hunting Products and have re-introduced the SwiveLimb. The TMA (Treestand Manufacturer's Association, www.tmastands.com ) required us to add a standing platform. It has gone through extensive testing, received an attached adjustable platform and the hardware and strap have been upgraded. It is a TMA certified product. A two piece model consisting of a SwiveLimb and an aluminum leveling platform will be introduced this fall or early next spring. We have several other very innovative treestands in the works. If anyone is interested in purchasing one, ask your local archery shop to give us a call, or you can go to www.swivelimb.com They come with instructions, lineman-style full-body fall-restraint system. They retail for $269.

Thanks, Steve Quisenberry President Quill Outdoor Products

19-Jan-07
that stand looks identical as the old stand with the exception of the platform. thats a neat looking product but another one that is out of my price range. it makes me think of a stand i saw while hunting the other day, the lock on stand was at a severe angle so the person using it would be in a reclined position. I wondered how he could shoot out of that stand.

20-Jan-07
Wow glad to see there still in business I emailed them to see if I can attached to the one I already have

20-Jan-07

Biggen's Link

05-Dec-18
I'm looking for an owners manual for the swivelimb treestand. I purchased it used, and cannot find a manual online. Anyone know where I can get one? I may be interested in selling it (I'm not sure yet). But I want to make sure I have all the parts before I consider selling it.

• Sitka Gear