Contributors to this thread:
bowhunter12 26-Jul-08
JTV 26-Jul-08
Ks bowman 27-Jul-08
Bowdad 27-Jul-08
bowhunter12 27-Jul-08
mustang50t_top 05-Mar-11
26-Jul-08
I just wanted to get this info out to everyone on bowsite that I found out on another Forum. I'm currently deployed and was planning on buying an 82nd Airborne when I got home. But I found out that Bowtech has a Deployed Soldiers Program. I had to do a little leg work to find out how to do it but I'm going to let you know how to do it to get it done fast.

Email this information to Michelle Dawson at [email protected]

1. Name 2. Shipping Address 3. Bow Model, Draw Length, Draw Weight, RH/LH 4. Payment info-please also include the name on the credit card, card number, expiration and 3 digit security code on the back of the card

This gets them building the Bow and Starts the whole process. It cost 500 dollars for a package of stuff. It includes the bow, Tru-Glo 5 pin sight, Hostage Arrow rest, quiver, stabilizer and 4 arrows. You can pay an extra 50 dollars to get the camo pattern you want or color if you want it for target shooting. If you pay the 500 dollars you get the Realtree HD green. The big catch is that it has to be mailed to an APO address. You can also buy these as a gift as long as who your sending it to is at an APO address.

It took my bow 3 1/2 to 4 weeks to get here, but they tell you it will be 4-6 weeks for regular camo and 6-8 weeks on Special camo patterns. Be looking for another post I also have a list of other archery company's that give discounts to military members. I've ordered everything I need for my new bow and not cheap stuff including 2 dozen arrows and I'm still under 1000 dollars including the bow.

26-Jul-08
Thanks.......Thats a great deal for our military folks....Semper Fi .......Jeff

27-Jul-08
that is awesome of bowtech to do that! Very cool!

Semper Fi!

rick

27-Jul-08
Is there a secure website address for this?

Sending credit card info via email seems risky.

27-Jul-08
I haven't found anything on the web other than in forums. I'm sure if your wanting to do this you could call Bowtech and have them connect you to marketing. There they will hopefully have another option for you. fred

05-Mar-11
Hey there is a secure website to order these bows. It's on bowtech archery's official website below is the link. There are actually two bow packages to choose from. I just recieved mine in Iraq 2.5 weeks after placing the order. If this link doesn't work to click on just go to bowtechs main page, than go to beyond the bow form the menu on top, than go to overseas military discount. It has all the information on the program there.

http://www.bowtecharchery.com/#/generalInformation?r=documents_content&i=2

• Sitka Gear