Sandbrew 18-Mar-15
oldgoat 21-Mar-15
habu john 21-Mar-15
Ermine 21-Mar-15
TD 22-Mar-15
habu john 22-Mar-15
Fulldraw1972 22-Mar-15
15-Mar-15
What is the most cost friendly way to order their gear. Specifically, hunting packs. I'm getting close to taking the hit. Thanks in advance.

15-Mar-15
Just tell them billy sent yA. That will for sure get you on the discount list!!

16-Mar-15
Placed my order last Saturday. Saw the coupon code field when checking out....so ran a few searches on Google and a handful of hunting/backpacking websites. Came up empty...with the exception of an expired clearance item offer.

16-Mar-15
Yes the coupon code field is what got me thinking about it too.

16-Mar-15
Call them and ask for clearance items or discontinued. If I told you what I paid for a Timberline in OD green you'd think I was lying. Mike

17-Mar-15
Soon, I'll be driving to CO to get fitted for my next pack. If I'm going to spend that kind of dough on a pack, I'm not looking for a discount, I'm looking for a perfect fit!

18-Mar-15
Best discount is to buy a used pack of the classified on Kifaru's forums. Sandbrew

21-Mar-15
Heck, prices I've been seeing on the classifieds I'd just as soon pay the extra $20-$40 and buy new, stuff sure holds it's value! Now I'll have to quantify that with the fact that a lot of this stuff is camo which costs extra versus what I could get the plain solid color gear at!

21-Mar-15
You can check with them about a military discount if you severed.

21-Mar-15
Expensive but buy a pack and it will last you a lifetime. Great quality gear!

22-Mar-15
well.... they don't hold it against ya.... good enough for me...

Sandbrew x2.

If you are patient you can check their classified forum, rokslide or even just ebay. About half my Kifaru stuff was purchased used. Saved some good money... if you can hold off and wait for the right deal. A few times I just ran out of time and bought it outright.

What oldgoat said, an extra $20 for a lot of things and you just buy it new.

22-Mar-15
Just be careful when you are buying used and purchasing a pack frame. When I got mine Kifaru fit the frame for my size and shape of my back.

22-Mar-15
If you buy used you need to know your back. Are you a flat back, semi flat or normal. What's your torso length? What's your waist size?

I watched there videos on measuring e erything I needed on my back. Once I knew what I was I waited till I found the pack I wanted listed for sale used.

Like Florida Mike said you would not believe what I paid for my pack shipped to me.

Deals are out there if you are patient and look.

If you watch there videos they will teach you how to set up the pack to fit you.

• Sitka Gear