Medicinemann 17-Oct-12
Will 17-Oct-12
Coyote 65 17-Oct-12
Coyote 65 17-Oct-12
nehunter 18-Oct-12
15-Oct-12

st8tman's embedded Photo
st8tman's embedded Photo
Folks, This deer was hit and killed last night in SW Virginia. One of my fellow Troopers sent me this picture. While it very well may not be a Monster in some states.....in Virginia he is truly a Giant! Thought I would share with folks who truly love and care about Big Whitetails...Thoughts/Comments... Guesses on Score!

15-Oct-12
Was that the one killed down around Grundy?

15-Oct-12
Could someone resize picture....as I cannot seem to get my computer to cooperate. Thanks!

15-Oct-12
You have been had! I saw that picture last week and was told it was killed in WNY! We may never know!

15-Oct-12

st8tman's embedded Photo
st8tman's embedded Photo
Think I may have it!

15-Oct-12
Stalker, Thanks for the heads up, as I am going to make some calls and get some shiz straight on my end. If the story is not right I sincerely apologize to all! Nonetheless wherever this Brute went down...he is in my humble opinion....Spectacular!

15-Oct-12
I don't no what he will score, but he is big. Forrest

15-Oct-12
man, i kind of remember seeing this a year or so ago?? Wierd...

15-Oct-12
That deer has died every year in about 6 States for the last 3 years.

15-Oct-12
X2 Pyrannah. Last year I thought it said it was killed in NY someplace.

15-Oct-12
wow great mass, the left been is unreal.

15-Oct-12
Dang, I think he broke a point off of his left beam on the way down lol.

15-Oct-12
yep this one keeps recycling... Origin- unknown. Sure looks like it escaped from a high fence or it's from Canada...

15-Oct-12
That has been floating around a few years.

15-Oct-12
Saw that pic on AT a month ago...

15-Oct-12
another internet BS i got it last week killed IN PA

15-Oct-12
I live in SW Va. I also got this pic some time back. I have a trail cam pic that I was sent last year of this deer. I got the same song and dance. Local trooper worked the scene. Deer was hit within a few miles of exit 7 Bristol area. Of course, if the info came from a local trooper, then it is true in it's entirety. Because these guys are THA MAN. And I can't afford another speeding ticket.

15-Oct-12
Might be floating around for a while, and probably has happened in at least 30 states and 4 Canadian provinces,, But he qualifies for Monster status in my book.

Heavy palmated beams and lots of good points.. Bruiser for sure

15-Oct-12
This is the first time I've seen it eiother way it is a giant of a deer, sorry to see it got hit by a car,, probably jsut as well that way as to be torn down and shreaded by coyotes as in real life..

16-Oct-12
Yea....my buddy that fooled me is in for a rude awakening.......I'm NOT SHARING my DONUTS anymore!

16-Oct-12
I saw that over a year ago...

16-Oct-12
I live in pa I heard it was killed about 30 min south of me. Big beast

16-Oct-12
I just got this in a text last night stating it was killed by a friend with his f350, bwaaahaaahaaa!

16-Oct-12
I just talked to my buddy and his friend said he personally took the pic and then he sent it to me.

16-Oct-12
Well im most Positive its a massachusetts buck hit last year in the hilltown of beckett! Its definate last year and my friend is a trooper he can confirm! The trooper on scene told my friend at barracks that the bases were huge.Massachusetts has some big ridge running bucks in hilltowns but they are usually nocturnal or get whacked by vehicles while in rut.

17-Oct-12
Yep, had this same pic sent to me last year. You gotta love the internet!!!

17-Oct-12
Yup... killed in Beckett Ma, last year....

17-Oct-12
Killed last year in Massachusetts.... Giant!!

17-Oct-12
On October 8th, I received a text message from a local archery shop that this buck was hit by a truck in Corry, Pa; just west of the Corry Drive In. The text goes on to say that a reliable friend took this picture with his own phone, and in capital letters at the end of the message, it says THIS IS REAL. Wait until I burst their bubble.....

17-Oct-12
I remember seeing it 1-2 years ago on this or another forum, and then going to the Outdoor Life web site and seeing it and a brief note about it having been shot in MA as was noted above.

I just googled it though and it seems no place is 100% verifying that.

17-Oct-12
I think that it is in AZ. Coues whitetail.

Terry

17-Oct-12
I think that it is in AZ. Coues whitetail.

Terry

18-Oct-12
I remember seeing another picture with a law enforcement officer from Massachusetts holding it.

• Sitka Gear